THIS FORUM IS BORING

ToBeLoved

Yeah, I was thinking we could do one of those group storytelling things where one person will start off and then someone else would add on to that, and so on.

The X-factor would be that we'd tell the story in the form of a single frame of a comic by uploading pictures of our figures with word-bubbles explaining what's going on.

* For example, I would start off with Cyclops and Wolverine talking about Juggernaut attacking.

* The next person would only use only one of the characters that I used and anyone else they wanted and attempt to continue the story.

* Each subsequent poster would only look at the most recent post and go from there using at least one of the figures from the previous panel.

The only problems I foresee are that some people might not have the same collection or the same photoshop skills as others, etc.

Is it worth trying? I figure it might spark some interest and if it gets interesting it would give people a reason to come back to the board more often.

Well, its hard to talk about new and exciting stuff when there hasn't been anything new or exciting for months. The last new ML I bought were LAST YEAR. And we haven't seen anything since the NYCC pics and that was FOREVER ago from an internet standpoint.

Five LONG weeks until SDCC and then we should have more fun stuff to talk about. Hopefully the new Spider-Man characters will be on display (Lord, I hope) and who knows what else. The little midget 100mm figures?

Pssh! Kick this guy out…why? Because he speaks the truth? Nay! This forum is boring these days. Face fact. Hardly anyone even bothers posting. It’s on life support with a foot in the grave. Terribly boring. It’s the last place on my internet agenda anymore. We were hurt when TNI suddenly decided to separate everything into it’s own category…and then Hasbro being completely lazy with Marvel Legends doesn’t particularly help conversation. Besides...this guy has the best signature. I'd much rather look at his then freaking firestar.

If this is a boring forum, is because the lack of new info or leaked info and images of ML. And this forum was made to discuss ML. So, it's not the board's members or webmaster's fault, is Hasbro's. This thing will reactivate from august till next's NYCC. . .

I'd still debate that. The board has never been the same as those Toybiz days. It’s as if Hasbro completely excommunicated half of our members. So many people! We’ve not felt that rush for over a year and a half now. You can chalk that up to Hasbro changing the formula. People love to hate um…

Pssh! Kick this guy out…why? Because he speaks the truth? Nay! This forum is boring these days. Face fact. Hardly anyone even bothers posting. It's on life support with a foot in the grave. Terribly boring. It's the last place on my internet agenda anymore. We were hurt when TNI suddenly decided to separate everything into it's own category…and then Hasbro being completely lazy with Marvel Legends doesn't particularly help conversation. Besides...this guy has the best signature. I'd much rather look at his then freaking firestar.

Oh cheapshot at Tarot!

aww bless you lad, lol haha i do quite agree the forum has gone pritty quiet, dont kick him off he the only one who talked lol, i work in a hairdressing salon and its well bitchy this forum used to be the same but its also calmed down.

it will liven up around san diago comic convention. when we will see the callisto and storm two pack. lol :P only joking lol haha. :rogue:

plus their nothing out at the moment apart from hulk figure wooooooopieeeee sh*t, were basically just wating for something to come out, this isw the calm before the strom.

bonus points to you sir, for the excellent beetlejuice reference. hey, maybe if winona ryder would show up it would spice things up around here.

so, if she was cast in a marvel movie, what character would she play? discuss...

scanner06290615.jpg

groawr!!!!

i vote ummm... Spider Woman! (jessica drew)

ive seen hotter actress. for any marvel women, they have to have big boobs. lmao

bonus points to you sir, for the excellent beetlejuice reference. hey, maybe if winona ryder would show up it would spice things up around here.

so, if she was cast in a marvel movie, what character would she play? discuss...

scanner06290615.jpg

groawr!!!!

i vote ummm... Spider Woman! (jessica drew)

I totally agree, she'd be a fantastic Spider Woman. Come on Marvel, keep up the great casting!!

On another note, at least ToBeLoved is getting people to talk.

• 1 month later...
i dont know if this counts but what about antman and wasp that came with the toy biz giantman series 4. they didnt look like they had tons of articulation either, not sure if he had less than toad though. and what about worst paint job? i think toybiz silver surfer takes it, hes called the silver surfer, not the bluishey silver surfer.

i agree with this topic.