Shouldaggotts.com is Garbage!

JohnnyRebelV2

I got an order in the mail today from Shouldagotts.com. The quality was pure trash. I ordered 4 items, all pathetic but two of them take the cake. First was Spider-Man's webbing: http://www.shouldagotts.com/store-accessories-odds&ends.htm

See the pics of it all stretched out? He sent me a single cotton swab! The type you buy by the hundred for 50 cents! I thought it was a joke at first but they I realized everything from the site is pure $hit.

Next was the cosmic cube. I wasn't expecting much but I got a whole lot less than that. All the edges were jagged and looked like it was cut by someones teeth.

Also the Ball n Chain fell apart as soon as I took it out of the envelope. I made two on my own earlier that are great but took the advice to order from them from someone on these boards.

Now I'm warning everyone to stay away from this crap. Jake Schroeder the guy who runs the site is no better than a con-man.

So if your figure didn't come with that accessory that you "sholudagot" MAKE YOUR OWN!

i've gotten items from him on ebay a few times. i've never had any issues. but i never got any of the items you purchased. the spider-man webbing to me looked like the junky stuff you get at halloween. i've gotten a few of the "throwers" and guns from him and they were fine. but that's just my experience.

if you need rifles and SMGs for your legends figures though, i found some figures at toysrus that are cheap and come with some good guns. 6 packs of generic knock of gi joe guys with oversized guns in the 6 inch scale. no pistols though. but ak47, mp5 mp5k, uzi, shotgun, ect.

i've gotten items from him on ebay a few times. i've never had any issues. but i never got any of the items you purchased. the spider-man webbing to me looked like the junky stuff you get at halloween. i've gotten a few of the "throwers" and guns from him and they were fine. but that's just my experience.

if you need rifles and SMGs for your legends figures though, i found some figures at toysrus that are cheap and come with some good guns. 6 packs of generic knock of gi joe guys with oversized guns in the 6 inch scale. no pistols though. but ak47, mp5 mp5k, uzi, shotgun, ect.

I actually recognize a good portion of his guns as coming from the various Chap Mei-style military figures (the cheap GI Joe things). For the same money you'd pay him for a handful of guns, you can go to the dollar store, TRU, and several other places and get at least the same amount of guns, some other equipment, props, and vehicles, and occasionally, the figures are even good.

Granted, the figures and vehicles aren't 6" scale, but still...

I gladly offered Owen a full refund despite recieving the following message:

"THATS IT YOU PATHETIC CON ARTIST FU_K. YOUR FORCING ME TO TAKE MY MONEY BACK THROUGH PAYPAL. AND WITH PAYPAL THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS WINS! I ALSO MADE YOU A PRESENT TO INFORM PEEOPLE ABOUT THE GARBAGE YOU SELL:"

Mind you I got this note less than 24 hours after the initial complaint was sent.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to make it right. :rolleyes:

The Webbing is actually the halloween stuff that haunted houses use (not standard dollar store stuff or a cotton ball). We don't charge shipping on our site, so if you were to only buy the webbing we would make $.09 after shipping and the cost of the envelope. It does indeed take some creativity and a bit of time to get it into an awsome pose!

The guns molds are from Blackarachnis, I don't know where they all come from.

LIES! Although I did just get a refund after e-mailing him the topics I posted on the forums! He should be thankfull for the free advertising I gave him! Don't mess with the rebel!

You don't sound like a 'rebel'. You sound like an idiot who can't shut up.

The original posts were enough. When you continue to shoot your mouth off after the other party has posted a calm, rational post, it just makes you look like a fool. When you've gotten what you want, it's time to stop yelling. Speak civilly about your disagreement, sure- but the ranting is just silly.

The guns molds are from Blackarachnis, I don't know where they all come from.

I'd like to clarify that I was only identifying the source. There are, no doubt, plenty of people who would prefer to just buy the guns they want rather than hunt down whatever figures they come with and buy said figures (which they probably don't want) just for the guns.