Best army builder so far?

pastwatch2001

• 9 months later...

My favorite is the sentinel. I just bought my forth today. I'm also fond of the hydra soldiers because of easy ability to be bought and they just soooo freaking cool when there is a bunch standing next to each other. This is the same thing with the skrulls. Still the sentinel in my eyes will always remain as the supreme army builder.

Here are my army's so far:

DSC07048.jpg

DSC07038.jpg

I just got my Doombot today and he rocks and is huge. So right now I'll cast my vote for him, though he'd be hard to build an army out of. I get my Mecha Hulk soon, so maybe I'll change my mind. I agree with most here that the sentinels are by far the best builder figure.

as far as Marvel goes: i like the Hydra figures ( I have 3 of them)

and 2 Sentinels

but seriously, you can make anything into an army if done right

take some old Venoms from the 5-inch movie line and paint them yellow and give the mole Man an army

take some of those movie abominations, get creative and you have another type of rock army for the Mole Man, or even a Rock Troll army for Loki

heck you can do with soem of the crazy Ben 10 figs as well

and if you follows Ninjak's idea, just buy up some And as for Crob, i love the Skrull set you have. Especially the King Skrull custom. Hot stuff!!!

And as for Crob, i love the Skrull set you have. Especially the King Skrull custom. Hot stuff!!!

Thanks. I thought to my self that whats a army without a leader. I have Strucker and Master Mold/Onslaught (I'm going to be making a Baston soon) for my sentinels, so the skrulls need a leader. It was pretty simple to make too.

oops, I meant to say that you can make your own common man thug army by following Ninjak's example and buy up several Batman Dark Knight Movie Masters figs and make then into henchmen using regular heads.

Also can't wait for the Hand Ninjas to hit, but wish they used the ORIGINAL design

http://www.hardingdesigns.com/site08/index2.html

Well I got the Mecha Hulk now too and he's even cooler than I thought. He'd make a great army for the Gremlin to fight the Hulk. Has anybody mentioned the Skrulls? They'd make a great army. Between the MS three packs and the revamped super skrull coming out with the Kree warrior in the two packs, that would be an impressive army builder combo.