THE HUNT BEGINS!

Tonydabeanner

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFF UPC'S

First Half: Hulk, She-Hulk, King Hulk, Son of Hulk and Wendigo

5 Figs, the other 3 are advertised "coming this fall" .

Are these what we need to ask the clerks @ TRU so that they can look in their systems? I had got the Black Queeen's # and it worked out great.

Also lets keep this thread going so that we can keep an eye out for them so that scalper don't get first pick. Power to the true collectors! Death to scalpers!

I found Son of Hulk, Wendigo and Hulk the End at a TRU outside of Philly yesterday (the store in King of Prussia; it's near Valley Forge). They looked alright actually but I wasn't in the mood to spend $14 a figure. They were definitely HEAVY though, and the paint on the face of Hulk the End was fantastic I must admit. I'll probably head back and see if there are any left later today or tomorrow. Sorry no pics or other proof.

I found this other guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=012 but he live in Milwaukee so this mean that the figures are in some other places not just Cali !

I cannot pull up ebay(i am at work). can you please check if the are selling anywhere in the southeast area-ga is where is I am a?

sorry dude! but those are the only ones that I can find right now ...

I found this other guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=012 but he live in Milwaukee so this mean that the figures are in some other places not just Cali !

I cannot pull up ebay(i am at work). can you please check if the are selling anywhere in the southeast area-ga is where is I am a?

I found them this morning at the toys r us in Augusta, GA. I will post picks in an hour or so.

I found these at TRU in Cincinnati Ohio today. I picked up Doc Samson and Wendigo (the only ones I really wanted) They did not have the Son of Hulk I may pick him up when I see him. They actually look pretty good I think the paint apps are much better on these.

One minor thing.....I wish Doc Samsons pants were blue and not black. But I don't want to start the whole black blue debate (even though I wish Power Man had blue pants too).

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE PIC OF FOOM COMPLETE NEXT TO GALACTUS AND SENTINEL??????????????

i don't believe it! your actually excited about Hasbro figures? you must be in real need of a fix :P

Uh I've bought almost everything Hasbro put out... Sure it will always be second rate to toy biz but as long as new characters are being made I'm game.

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE PIC OF FOOM COMPLETE NEXT TO GALACTUS AND SENTINEL??????????????

i don't believe it! your actually excited about Hasbro figures? you must be in real need of a fix :P

Uh I've bought almost everything Hasbro put out... Sure it will always be second rate to toy biz but as long as new characters are being made I'm game.

oh i agree the best part of ML is getting new characters and in this series alone we got 4, Doc Samson, Skaar, Wendigo, Fin Fang Foom, (5 if you count Absorbing Man as a new character). that half of this series are new charatcers. This is going to be a nice series.

oh i agree the best part of ML is getting new characters and in this series alone we got 4, Doc Samson, Skaar, Wendigo, Fin Fang Foom, (5 if you count Absorbing Man as a new character). that half of this series are new charatcers. This is going to be a nice series.

Absorbing Man I gotta have. He is a classic villain and with a few paint applications and washes, he could look meaner than the Hulk Classics of yesteryears.

I was looking for Wendigo on ebay and the Sasquatch variant is STILL called "Wendigo"! ugh! its Heather Hudson from the Exiles! lol. I don't think that's ever gonna change! Anyway, looks like Wendigo is the biggest one from this series! can someone post a pic of him next to Sasquatch. That's the only one I am interested in getting but he was such a minor villain in the X-Men comics I'm in no rush.

FFF UPC'S

First Half: Hulk, She-Hulk, King Hulk, Son of Hulk and Wendigo

5 Figs, the other 3 are advertised "coming this fall" .

Any other UPCs out there for the rest? These are only four. If we had them all then we could more easily find them. And are the only being found at TRU stores only?

I found these at TRU in Cincinnati Ohio today. I picked up Doc Samson and Wendigo (the only ones I really wanted) They did not have the Son of Hulk I may pick him up when I see him. They actually look pretty good I think the paint apps are much better on these.

One minor thing.....I wish Doc Samsons pants were blue and not black. But I don't want to start the whole black blue debate (even though I wish Power Man had blue pants too).

What were the UPCs?

I was looking for Wendigo on ebay and the Sasquatch variant is STILL called "Wendigo"! ugh! its Heather Hudson from the Exiles! lol. I don't think that's ever gonna change! Anyway, looks like Wendigo is the biggest one from this series! can someone post a pic of him next to Sasquatch. That's the only one I am interested in getting but he was such a minor villain in the X-Men comics I'm in no rush.

Check out the Fwoosh forum and there are comparison pics. Apparently, Wendigo is as tall as FO Hulk but a just a tad shorter than ToyBiz Sasquatch but he's as bulky and massive as FO Hulk.

well toy biz isnt making them anymore so whats the problem with being exicted about new figures?

What were the UPCs?

Here are the upc's for Wendigo and Doc Samson

6 53569 29141 1

6 53569 29149 7

hope that helps.