THE HUNT BEGINS!

Tonydabeanner

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Wendigo, Skaar, and End Hulk!! Yeah. I did find this at TRU. Hopefully, I can find the rest before September. I see that by all these forum posts that all have been released. I plan on hunting for more tomorrow. I wish everyone luck because I see the scalper have already gotten these and are putting them on ebay for double what you can get in the stores and the are expensive as is! If I find extra anyone interested? Let me know.

I found Wendigo, Skaar, and End Hulk!! Yeah. I did find this at TRU. Hopefully, I can find the rest before September. I see that by all these forum posts that all have been released. I plan on hunting for more tomorrow. I wish everyone luck because I see the scalper have already gotten these and are putting them on ebay for double what you can get in the stores and the are expensive as is! If I find extra anyone interested? Let me know.

coud you get me a she-hulk, mate? i've tried Ebay but the only one i could find was a loose one and i want the head of fff as well you see.

and if you think it hard not finding it in america, try ireland. they'll never come here.

coud you get me a she-hulk, mate? i've tried Ebay but the only one i could find was a loose one and i want the head of fff as well you see.

and if you think it hard not finding it in america, try ireland. they'll never come here.

If you don't find anything:here is a thought I may be going to the UK this fall. I can bring an extra suitcase with anything you can't find. One collector to another knows no boundaries!!

If you don't find anything:here is a thought I may be going to the UK this fall. I can bring an extra suitcase with anything you can't find. One collector to another knows no boundaries!!

im in ireland. not the uk.

I found Son of Hulk, Wendigo and Hulk the End at a TRU outside of Philly yesterday (the store in King of Prussia; it's near Valley Forge). They looked alright actually but I wasn't in the mood to spend $14 a figure. They were definitely HEAVY though, and the paint on the face of Hulk the End was fantastic I must admit. I'll probably head back and see if there are any left later today or tomorrow. Sorry no pics or other proof.

cool i might go check it out after i get paid (spending my money on a deadpool figure)

I went to TRU yesterday just to check and they said the shipment was due in that night and would be on the shelves by the morning. So, I went to TRU today at 10:20am (they open at 10am) and the shelves were nearly empty. I was able to get End Hulk, King Hulk, She-Hulk, Wendigo & Skaar. When I left, there was only one Wendigo and one Skaar left.

I could not believe that in less than 1/2 hour, they almost completely sold out.

I think Hasbro may be onto something and that this is the Wave that will resurrect the Marvel Legends lines. They are some pretty decent looking figues (Wendigo is my favorite).

Any new sitings? Are these still being released? I really want to get these before the scalpers do!

Hey MacDeeez, How did you get the info from the TRU store. Did you need the UPCs or did you just ask for the series or by name of figure? I am off tomorrow and need the tools to hunt! Thanks for you help.

UPCs that I have obtained are:

653569291411 Wendigo

653569291442 Son of Hulk

653569291381 The End Huk

653569291497 Doc Sampson

653569291404 Either She Hulk or King Hulk

653569291435 Either She Hulk or King Hulk

Absorbing Man

Grey Hulk

As you can see I do not know the UPCs for the last two. I may get them soon.

I got She Hulk and King Hulk today after calling all TRU stores and found out that the had one box coming in. Thanks to you guys who first posted the UPCs (I got them together the day before yesterday). They had only 1 She Hulk, 1 King Hulk 2 End Hulk,2 Wendigo,2 Son of Hulk. I did not get lucky enough to get the others. And I have been going to Wal marts and Target and they have nothing new so TRU is the only store I have seen.

BTW, anyone here got Doc Sampson, Grey Hulk, Absorbingman? And where did you find them. I have been calling all my TRU stores so I will know when the boxes come in, but it does help to have these UPCs as well(I have Doc Sampson's)

I managed to get the second wave today at a TRU. It was cased 1 King Hulk, 1 Wendigo, 2 Absorbing Man, 2 Gray Hulk, and 2 Samson. The wave one case I got at a diff. TRU was cased 1 King Hulk, 2 Son of Hulk, 1 She-Hulk, 1 Wendigo, 2 The End Hulk and 1 other figure who was missing which was either a She-Hulk or Wendigo. I'm guessing it was a She-Hulk since Wendigo is cased in both assortments.

I managed to get the second wave today at a TRU. It was cased 1 King Hulk, 1 Wendigo, 2 Absorbing Man, 2 Gray Hulk, and 2 Samson. The wave one case I got at a diff. TRU was cased 1 King Hulk, 2 Son of Hulk, 1 She-Hulk, 1 Wendigo, 2 The End Hulk and 1 other figure who was missing which was either a She-Hulk or Wendigo. I'm guessing it was a She-Hulk since Wendigo is cased in both assortments.

Where do you live? And what were UPCs for Absorbingman and Grey Hulk?

Sorry, I'm at my inlaws and don't have the packages. However, for TRU, the UPC is pretty useless. It will only bring up the six digit SKN number which is what you really want. The SKN is the same for all eight figures, regardless of the UPC and this is how they can check what stores are getting them in. My buddy was kind enough to look it up and I actually picked up both cases on the way home to PA from Maryland! So, you probably want to know the SKN number, but unfortuately I do not have that on me either.