THE HUNT BEGINS!

Tonydabeanner

i believe that number is #476067.

it comes up in the TRU system as "hulk build a figure"

it worked when i called one TRU today but they were out of stock.

hope this helps.

Thanks for the insight on the SKN number for TRU syd. I'm in Reno, NV for the 4th and was able to contact the local TRU with the SKN and they had them in stock. I went by earlier today and was able to pick up Wendingo, King Hulk, Absorbing Man, Doc Samson, and Grey Hulk.

It seems odd that the second wave is already hitting shelves. If you look at the back of the packaging for any of the first five figures in the first wave, the three figures in the second wave are blacked out with a note next to them saying "Coming Soon This Fall"

Thanks again for the info!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that number is #476067.

it comes up in the TRU system as "hulk build a figure"

it worked when i called one TRU today but they were out of stock.

hope this helps.

Thanks for the insight on the SKN number for TRU syd. I'm in Reno, NV for the 4th and was able to contact the local TRU with the SKN and they had them in stock. I went by earlier today and was able to pick up Wendingo, King Hulk, Absorbing Man, Doc Samson, and Grey Hulk.

It seems odd that the second wave is already hitting shelves. If you look at the back of the packaging for any of the first five figures in the first wave, the three figures in the second wave are blacked out with a note next to them saying "Coming Soon This Fall"

Thanks again for the info!

no prob, glad it worked it for you! these figures have been showing up in targets as well. the Target DPCI# for these is 087062037.

its the same number for all the figures in the waves. its pretty convenient because all you have to do is call your local target's toy dept. and give them that number to look up. they can even check if any other targets in the area have them.

i'm still on the lookout for 5 of these since i only managed to pick up the leftovers that someone was gracious enough to leave behind.

Over at fwoosh and on tni under marvel. Ones are reporting finding both waves at Target and wal-mart.

Nothing at Target or Wallyville in Knoxville, TN, but both TRU had them. Only managed to snag the last 4, but left 2 Absorbing Man, and 1 Grey Hulk on the pegs for the next geek.

I can now build the lower body of FFF.

These really aren't bad at all. They still need to take the next level painting courses over at Hasbro, but the sculpts are much better than expected, and the paint has at least improved.

Looking forward to the rest of the year (Except the ridiculous Mr Fantastic/Thing rehash)

GEEK

just got all but She-Hulk (hopefully i'll have her during the week) in the mail today. probally the first in Europe (or at least Ireland) to get them.

Here's my Quick Review

Doc Samson--- I was really looking forward to this guy. Im a sucker for new characters. and i have to say i really like him. not the best of the wave but really nice. score 7/10

Absorbing Man--- I have to agree with everyone who says that this guy is very bland. even the paint wash in the leg is eh, they should have washed his arm as well. score 6/10

Wendigo--- the best of the wave. he is massive, make Wolverine look like a dwarf that he is. nice wash and the articulation is great for a bulky guy. he might be a bit smaller then i would have wanted ( was hoping they would use him for a Wolverine BAF) but this definetly deserves a full score 10/10

Skaar--- this is a character that shouldn't have been in a figure form yet but still is impressive. the paint on him is nice and i really like how they did they tattoos. the articulation is only alright. i like this figure but it should hvae been someone else score 7/10

End Hulk--- now this is a figure that should get a bit more respect then it has. fantastic sculpt, beautiful paint and wash, the articulation is alright but but is nice for someone so bulky score 8.5 /10

Grey Hulk--- beofre we begin i have to say that since Grey Hulk is usually shorter then the Green Hulk he is of the right scale. that been said there is nothing particularly special of this figure. but it very McFarlene based and slight bigger then the Joe Fixit figure which is odd considering they are of the same time period 6/10

King Hulk--- Now this is fantastic. Leaves the rest of the hulk in the dust, only the FO hulk can beat it but just slighty. nice sculpt. nice paint. this has everything a first timer would need if they didn't have a hulk. 10/10

i'll leave FFF off til i get She-hulk. but i must say that this wave make me forget all of Hasbro mistakes last year. If this is what they are really capiable of then thay should do it more.

just got all but She-Hulk (hopefully i'll have her during the week) in the mail today. probally the first in Europe (or at least Ireland) to get them.

Here's my Quick Review

Wendigo--- the best of the wave. he is massive, make Wolverine look like a dwarf that he is. nice wash and the articulation is great for a bulky guy. he might be a bit smaller then i would have wanted ( was hoping they would use him for a Wolverine BAF) but this definetly deserves a full score 10/10

King Hulk--- Now this is fantastic. Leaves the rest of the hulk in the dust, only the FO hulk can beat it but just slighty. nice sculpt. nice paint. this has everything a first timer would need if they didn't have a hulk. 10/10

i'll leave FFF off til i get She-hulk. but i must say that this wave make me forget all of Hasbro mistakes last year. If this is what they are really capiable of then thay should do it more.

I completely agree with you. Wendigo and King Hulk both should be 10/10's. I really like both figures. As a matter of fact those are the only ones I bought so far. But this wave is awesome. I have some petitions about Skaar but no one is perfect. Hopefully the second half will get to my state soon.

Here's my Quick Review

Doc Samson--- I was really looking forward to this guy. Im a sucker for new characters. and i have to say i really like him. not the best of the wave but really nice. score 7/10

Absorbing Man--- I have to agree with everyone who says that this guy is very bland. even the paint wash in the leg is eh, they should have washed his arm as well. score 6/10

Skaar--- this is a character that shouldn't have been in a figure form yet but still is impressive. the paint on him is nice and i really like how they did they tattoos. the articulation is only alright. i like this figure but it should hvae been someone else score 7/10

End Hulk--- now this is a figure that should get a bit more respect then it has. fantastic sculpt, beautiful paint and wash, the articulation is alright but but is nice for someone so bulky score 8.5 /10

Grey Hulk--- beofre we begin i have to say that since Grey Hulk is usually shorter then the Green Hulk he is of the right scale. that been said there is nothing particularly special of this figure. but it very McFarlene based and slight bigger then the Joe Fixit figure which is odd considering they are of the same time period 6/10

Hey Tarot where did you buy them from and how much did you pay? No online store has the whole set and all the ebay offerings are still way too high in price. I think I'll have to wait till August to buy a set off ebay.

Hey all.

Just wanted to get the word out to those hunting that I found 5 out of the 8 at my local super walmart last night.

I went the night before, and they must have gotten a ridiculous amount of hasbro product (glancing over the pallet, I noticed a lot of new star wars clone wars stuff) but I didn't find the Movie masters or hulks I was looking for. Went again last night, and they had King Hulk, Savage Grey Hulk, Wendigo, Doc Samson, and Absorbing man. was slightly disappointed not to find the end hulk, but oh well.

I live just North of Phoenix by the way, if that helps track the progress of the distribution.

Hey Tarot where did you buy them from and how much did you pay? No online store has the whole set and all the ebay offerings are still way too high in price. I think I'll have to wait till August to buy a set off ebay.

believe it or not it was ebay. but don't worry. i got them for 12 euro each. dollar is alot dearer then the euro so i usually get them cheaper.

I have been calling my TRU stores in my area and it seems that they all get deliveries mostly at the end of the week. Does anyone know what the delivery day is for Walmat and Target?

I used to work for one of Target's distribution centers. It is a 24/7 operation and trucks go out on a regular (if not daily basis) to all the stores the center serves. However, you have to keep in mind that a store that is relatively "slow" (i.e. not very busy) will receive trucks less frequently, than a store that is heavily utilized by a population.

Hope this helps...

believe it or not it was ebay. but don't worry. i got them for 12 euro each. dollar is alot dearer then the euro so i usually get them cheaper.

The only full Set ebay auctions I can find are for the SDCC preorder. And those are $180 or $190 plus shipping. I think I may hold out till August to pay around $160 for the set off ebay. Thats $20 each, a $5 mark up for the slimy scalpers, but I'm willing to pay it.

I have been calling my TRU stores in my area and it seems that they all get deliveries mostly at the end of the week. Does anyone know what the delivery day is for Walmat and Target?

My Target gets a truck on monday, Wed., and Fri. Most walmarts I think get trucks just about everday. That is why i check every morning as soon as I can get there.

if these are indeed showing up at walmarts as well as TRU and Targets, then i don't think i'll have a problem finding these after all. ( i hope )

I don't know Ive looked all over the place. and nothing. it sucks actually.

Just be patient. These things have only been hitting for a couple weeks at best. It usually takes over a month before new toys really manage to spread out nationwide. If your area is like mine, it usually starts getting stuff well after the first initial California sightings.

Of course, that having been said: The Fantastic Four Legends never even appeared anywhere in my local area that I could find. Hopefully the same fate doesn't befall the Incredible Hulk legends.