THE HUNT BEGINS!

Tonydabeanner

if these are indeed showing up at walmarts as well as TRU and Targets, then i don't think i'll have a problem finding these after all. ( i hope )

I don't know Ive looked all over the place. and nothing. it sucks actually.

Just be patient. These things have only been hitting for a couple weeks at best. It usually takes over a month before new toys really manage to spread out nationwide. If your area is like mine, it usually starts getting stuff well after the first initial California sightings.

Of course, that having been said: The Fantastic Four Legends never even appeared anywhere in my local area that I could find. Hopefully the same fate doesn't befall the Incredible Hulk legends.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the second wave ( Absorbing Man, Doc Samson, Savage Grey Hulk) of these today at TRU in Denver. They only had one set, they also had a few Windigo's and son of hulk, so they obviously got a few sets. I cant wait to put fing fang foom together, he's been high on my BAF list since toybiz started this.

I encourage us collector s all to be patience beacuse I broke down and bought Titaniumman off of ebay a couple of months ago thinking i would never find it for $17! Now as i look for the second wave i am slapped in the face by all the multiple TM all over the place. No need to pay twice or three times that for the second wave off of scalpers selling from ebay! (if only I can listen to myself because I am getting very anxious to finish Fin Fang Foom!)

I encourage us collector s all to be patience beacuse I broke down and bought Titaniumman off of ebay a couple of months ago thinking i would never find it for $17! Now as i look for the second wave i am slapped in the face by all the multiple TM all over the place. No need to pay twice or three times that for the second wave off of scalpers selling from ebay! (if only I can listen to myself because I am getting very anxious to finish Fin Fang Foom!)

Ebay is only good for figures that are not longer on sale that collectors were unable to get. Otherwise BBTS or the Hasbro store online would have what you need most of the time. But patience is a must.

I finally got the last 3 pieces of FFF! I got Doc Samson(the one I really wanted since I 1st saw the pic), Absorbingman and Grey Hulk! I went to Walmart (in L'ville,Ga) late and looked at the peg display and it stated that there were hulk legends to be placed so I asked one of the stockers and he went in the back and opened the box rite in front of me and lo and behold there were the last ones! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! So now I get to build FFF! BTW, there were 2 Absorbingman,Doc Samson,Grey Hulks and one of King Hulk and one Wendigo. Anyway, now onto the 2 packs!

• 2 weeks later...