What do you do to your ML collection

Norgarr

Do you play with them,do you remove them from there package and design them,do you just design them and remain them safe on there package,do you buy them for there parts and make a gud custom using it or do you only buy them so it would have a good price in the future and sell em.

well i only buy them so that I could play with them and some times I put em on my shelves ^_^

it depends what figure it is. i kept my diamond emma frost in the package (even though everyone has them so i might open them). but most of them are out of the package. i keep them on my shelf in some kind of cool pose, i occasionally play with them. i also make videos of them (check out my youtube profile.) but yea i do play with them. i mean, its so hard not to. its like there taunting you!!! lol

it depends what figure it is. i kept my diamond emma frost in the package (even though everyone has them so i might open them). but most of them are out of the package. i keep them on my shelf in some kind of cool pose, i occasionally play with them. i also make videos of them (check out my youtube profile.) but yea i do play with them. i mean, its so hard not to. its like there taunting you!!! lol

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!I think my figs are all taunting me.Dude do you have figs that needs repaints.i have a lot.................because some times they fall in there shelves and oftenly because i play with em

Well, I don't play with them like a little kid might, bashing them together in a massive fight scene. Occasionally I do take certain ones down and set them up in a sort of diorama fight scene, or set up a group of figures into fantasy teams. That's sort of playing with them.

I try to avoid fooling with them too much because I don't want to loosen them up or create any other problems. It is tough though.

I open all mine, even the rare ones, set them up and make sure that every figure has a home...its like a big puzzle, I try to give them as much life on display as I can...they are all illuminated and really come to life at night...my pics are newly posted in the "Show your collections" forum if you want to have a peek

one of my shelfs for visual

IMG_4390.jpg

I open all mine, even the rare ones, set them up and make sure that every figure has a home...its like a big puzzle, I try to give them as much life on display as I can...they are all illuminated and really come to life at night...my pics are newly posted in the "Show your collections" forum if you want to have a peek

IMG_4390.jpg

du ya play with em..becuz i do HAHA!!!!!!

Completely agree!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!I think my figs are all taunting me.Dude do you have figs that needs repaints.i have a lot.................because some times they fall in there shelves and oftenly because i play with em

only my spiderman. but if i painted that then i would have to paint my venom with a grey spider. but thats pretty much it.

I play with them and then display them and then play with them again and then rearrange then. I do plan on making scenes and posting those pics as well. I got pretty much everything toy biz and the isn't a lot of hasbro that I don't have. Just wish we had more now. My money is all saved up and burning a whole in my pockets!

Love the pic. ( I wonder what happens next) Where are the rest? I looked under collections and cannot find them.

IMG_4390.jpg

du ya play with em..becuz i do HAHA!!!!!!

When I change scenes or add new figures I'll sit down and play around with them till I get the right pose I like then transfer it to the shelf for final display....I used to play with the 5" a TON when I was a kid and they hold the paint wear to show :smile: I try not to go too crazy with them cause I need the Joints to stay solid so I can display them right!

Love the pic. ( I wonder what happens next) Where are the rest? I looked under collections and cannot find them.

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...535&st=2050 heres the link bud. enjoy

I play with mine quite a bit. I love putting them in funny poses or acting out silly little micro stories with the figures. I have them displayed on shelves, but the display never stays nice for very long. They are just too much fun...I have trouble just leaving them there to collect dust. Especially since I also collect other toys, including a huge My Little Pony collection, some Anime characters, Movie Maniacs, video game figures, etc. The potential for funny character interaction is just too high, lol.

Red Skull recently rode off into battle on the back of a blue Sparkly My Little pony, and Carnage is a letch who hits on anything that moves (his long, posable arms and toothy grin make him a natural to come up to another character, put an arm around them, and say "Hey Baby, what's your sign?"). Unfortunately, since most of my figures are male, they tend not to appreciate this much. Meanwhile, Sonic the Hedgehog wants to know if I'm ever going to buy a Quicksilver or Flash figure so he'll have someone to race.

Baron Zemo is my current favorite, but the other characters tend to regard him as a joke (with that outfit, who wouldn't?) forcing him to hang out with the My Little Ponies or Pokemon figures.

Maybe it's just a girl thing :tongue: