why do stores (or hasvro) do this!

ToBeLoved

they start off with every figure then all these hardcore marvel collectors get them all, sell them on ebey, whatever. but then when more orders come into the store it seems like they start to not get any of the good legends. for example i only have two baf pieces for the blob. with xorn and jean grey. i dont think ill get ever get a chance to get ultimo wolvey, thor, she-hulk, etc.

can anyone else relate?

i always love how people from the states complain about not getting figure when they are the first and more then likely only country to get them.

I mean i have to buy all my figures over the net and with shipping it pricey. Im only glad that the dollar is cheaper then the euro.

they start off with every figure then all these hardcore marvel collectors get them all, sell them on ebey, whatever. but then when more orders come into the store it seems like they start to not get any of the good legends. for example i only have two baf pieces for the blob. with xorn and jean grey. i dont think ill get ever get a chance to get ultimo wolvey, thor, she-hulk, etc.

can anyone else relate?

Dude !!! Where do you live ? every Walmark and Kb toys in my area have those ...

can anyone else relate?

Dude !!! Where do you live ? every Walmark and Kb toys in my area have those ...

i live in new england usa. and my town took out kb toys...and replaced it with a hallmark store (damn goverment!!!) lol plus my walmart rarely gets any legends. everytime i go theres always two left, black knight and hydra soilder