what's your first marvel fig that you still have in your collection

Norgarr

lemme ask you collectors what your oldest or first marvel fig that you still have in your collection??

well mines the black sea venom or aqua venom(1997 series i dunno the series cuz I just found thison a toy box in my attic last 2003 i think)I just started collecting last 2007 :cyclops:

this is what he looks like

i would like to say storm, but to be honest it isnt i collect movie figures aswell as marvel legends and the oldest one i have i think in my collection at the min is x men movie toad.

but the first marvel legends figure i got was ????

omg i cant think

i think it was psylock because i remember thinking oooo look another x men to add to the rest of my x men collection then i researched marvel legends and found more x men figure and then slowly got addicted to them and bought more and more and finally got into collecting more marvel nes than x men and ended up completely addicted and a collection or x men avengers fantasic 4 spidrman ironman thor.........

got i love marvel legends

lemme ask you collectorswhat your oldest or first marvel fig hat you still have in your collection??

well mines the black sea venom or aqua venom(1997 series i dunno the series cuz I just found thison a toy box in my attic last 2003 i think)I just started collecting last 2007 :cyclops:

I have that figure, It is a little broken, I was kinda mean to the toys when I was a kid :hulk: and the fact that my mother didn't care about the toys much and treated them as trash :spidey_deadtopic: didn't help either . :tongue: . I think that I have figures from toybiz that came before that but I will have to check.

I have a Toy Biz Iron Man figure with "snap on armor".....not the vac-metal ones that came with the cartoon series a few years later, but part of the Toy Biz "Marvel Super Heroes" line that Punisher figure up above was from. It's a horrendously crappy looking figure ("Beer Gut Iron Man") but it was cool at the time. I also have a Thor figure from that same line.

My oldest, though is a Secret Wars Dr. Doom, Magneto, Captain America, and Iron Man (got them all at the same time).

lemme ask you collectorswhat your oldest or first marvel fig hat you still have in your collection??

I have that figure, It is a little broken, I was kinda mean to the toys when I was a kid :hulk: and the fact that my mother didn't care about the toys much and treated them as trash :spidey_deadtopic: didn't help either . :tongue: . I think that I have figures from toybiz that came before that but I will have to check.

yeah my black sea venom is really broken as well i don't have the left spike and the other leg is broken so i just used a super glue ^_^

yeah my black sea venom is really broken as well i don't have the left spike and the other leg is broken so i just used a super glue ^_^

If I can only find the missing pieces... :tongue:

my first ML was series 4 punisher also. punisher is my favorite character so i collect just about any figure of his that comes out. (yes i had cap firing frank but i lost him)

as for my first marvel figure, period? yeah. secret wars FTW. i still have spidey somewhere. but i think back when they first came out i also had capt. A, doc ock, doom? annnd i think thats it. oh and i had a gnarly spiderman on a motorcycle with like, bump and go action haha gotta love the spidey vehicles!

My oldest ML right now is the classic armor iron man from series #1 i beliive it was that series.(correct me if im wrong please)

But the 1st ML i ever bought(well my dad bought) was the classic symbiote costume spider-man...i still remember that day.I was with my father at a k-mart by my home an i saw him...an asked my father to get it for me lol....by the way im only 16.

I bought 2 figures the day I started, they were Onslaught Series: Lady Deathstrike and Pyro. This was at the end of October last year (2007). Now I have 47 figures in total including BAF's and X-Men sub lines. I am only displaying 38 figures and the rest are boxed in my closet. I only display 1 version of each character so for example I have Archangel in my display and the ML 10 Angel boxed away, For Jean Grey I am displaying Dark Phoenix so I have Black Queen and Regular Phoenix MOC'ed away. I will do the same for ML8 Iceman when I finally get that elusive Bobby Drake! I've had to buy an excessive amount of figures I don't need in order to complete my BAF's as I only collect X-Men characters from the Uncanny X-Men and early Vol. 2 Run. I have not purchased 1 loose figure and avoid purchasing loose BAF parts. I also have this Paint App. OCD with the figures I have been able to buy in stores, they have to look perfect to me, meaning no cross eyed, dead eyed or cock eyed figures allowed. Absolutely no bow legged freaks either! you'll see me standing in that toy isle for about 10-15 minutes inspecting the figure inside the package thoroughly. You can Imagine the questions I ask eBay sellers when I add their item to my "watch list" LOL! I just love my collection and I have to have the best of the best. My collection is my "pryde" and joy. A lot of people don't like Lady Deathstrike but I do, she popped my cherry.