Hulk Legends are out

Mongoose

I just saw two cases of Hulk Legends build-a-figure wave 1 at my local Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, they were on the bottom of a plastic wrapped pallet so I wasn't able to score any.

You are from Denver? I live in Denver near DIA next to the large Walmart on Tower Road. Give me a heads up on the Walmart you saw these at.

I just saw two cases of Hulk Legends build-a-figure wave 1 at my local Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, they were on the bottom of a plastic wrapped pallet so I wasn't able to score any.

You are from Denver? I live in Denver near DIA next to the large Walmart on Tower Road. Give me a heads up on the Walmart you saw these at.

I found these in Castle Rock, they are also at the wallies off 470 and quebec, and down in the springs. A bit south for you but they are hitting. We really need to get all of us Denver guys together for trading. So far there are like 5 of us on the boards.

I found these in Castle Rock, they are also at the wallies off 470 and quebec, and down in the springs. A bit south for you but they are hitting. We really need to get all of us Denver guys together for trading. So far there are like 5 of us on the boards.

Thanks for the info! And yeah I would love to do trades with any Colorado guys on the forum.

Hey Guys!!

I'm in South Denver and haven't seen anything this way yet. Do you think it would still be worth a dip down to Castle Rock to see if there's anymore? I've been checking the Super Walmart off Arapahoe and Dry Creek and the one off Quebec and 470, nothing yet. Also, the TRU off County Line and I-25 has been dry, but usually is... I've had luck at the TRU in Aurora before, might be worth a shot, but it's a bit of a drive for me. I'm pretty much just looking for the Wendigo, Planet Hulk and Samson out of both waves. LMK what you guys are looking for...

Hey Guys!!

I'm in South Denver and haven't seen anything this way yet. Do you think it would still be worth a dip down to Castle Rock to see if there's anymore? I've been checking the Super Walmart off Arapahoe and Dry Creek and the one off Quebec and 470, nothing yet. Also, the TRU off County Line and I-25 has been dry, but usually is... I've had luck at the TRU in Aurora before, might be worth a shot, but it's a bit of a drive for me. I'm pretty much just looking for the Wendigo, Planet Hulk and Samson out of both waves. LMK what you guys are looking for...

Dude I just got a Wendigo today from the Super Walmart on I-70 and Quebec not too far from that really big Bass Pro Shop.