....? after the red hulk wave

hey

no more movie line!!!!!!

but i think it almost (notice how i use the word almost) definate that we are getting a X-men line next year.

My vote

Wolverine (berserker bone claw)

Magneto (fan poll one)

FA Storm (just to shut a certain person up :P)

Polaris (if she is not done in the next year then hasbro doesn't listen)

Jim Lee's Jean Grey

Cyclops (Jim Lees even though i have it, but i know other do, other then that i want a FA version)

Sauron (not a baf!!!)

Maggot (an old personal like, plus i think is power is unique so that's a plus)

BAF Nimrod.

list the baf and the series you want after the red hulk series.

mine is an asgard series

On the latest Hasbro Q & A posted on the Fwoosh.com and kastorskorner, they made mention of the next BAF Wave that will be revealed in SDCC 2008. Maybe the LIVING MONOLITH And also a reveal of a hard to find action figure that will be reissued in 2009. I am crossing my fingers it would be either DEADPOOL or the J U G G E R N A U T.

marvel movie legends

x3 storm

x3 callisto

x3 multipleman

elektra

deathstrike

daredevil

venom

x3 pyro

baf - movie battle sandman

marvel legends x men legends line

storm

sauron

jubilee

callisto

deadpool

garok

lilandra

abyss

baf - shadowking/mastermold/nimrod

they already made a venom? hes in the spiderman series that has shocker and rhino.

I would like Hasbro to do a movie series featuring figures that weren't done in the movie lines or that weren't done well:

Venom (Spiderman sculpt bur more bulky, with a smaller Unleashed 360 Venom head still with the jaw articulation and with an Eddie Brock alternate head with the symbiote crawling in the hair, like in the movie and with Topher Grace resemblence)

Sandman (Smc sandman with a different paint job to match the movie and with a different head resembling Thomas Haden Church)

Daredevil (a more articulated version of the marvel legends movie Daredevil)

Electra (battle attire and jennifer gardner resemblence)

Bulseye (with leather coat, various weapons and Colin Ferrel resemblence)

Hulk (proper scale, different head sculpt)

Bruce banner (proper scale, Edward Norton resemblence)

Abomination (proper scale, more articulation)

Emil Blowsky (proper scale, Tim Roth resemblence)

Dr Doom (more articulated, alternate Victor Von Doom head resembling Julian Mcmahon or removable mask)

New Goblin (a litle bigger, more acessories, alternate Harry Osborne head resembling James Franco or removable mask)

Kingpin (7 inches, acessories, head resembling Michael Duncan)

X3 Angel

X3 Pyro

X3 Kitty pride

X3 Storm

I'm not saying that all of these should be in the wave, just saying possibilities.

BAF Final Battle Sandman (great sculpt, 10/12 ", Good articulation, al least better than that other Sandman BAF crap)

Hasbro should not continue with making the mistake of intermingling the Marvel Legends with the Movie lines as part of a regular Wave. Not all collectors want movie figures for their collection. This causes a lot of people who are hard core Legends fans to be miffed and feel obligated to buy unwanted figures just to complete a BAF figure. And lots will find it convenient to skip the movie related figures and leave it on the pegs.

Hasbro should not continue with making the mistake of intermingling the Marvel Legends with the Movie lines as part of a regular Wave. Not all collectors want movie figures for their collection. This causes a lot of people who are hard core Legends fans to be miffed and feel obligated to buy unwanted figures just to complete a BAF figure. And lots will find it convenient to skip the movie related figures and leave it on the pegs.

i agree with you. but i reason i think they should put a movie figure in the ml line is for and only for movie that aren't big enough for a line of their own line DD and Punisher were not like X3 which would have been a 3 series line if it was released.

Amen brother!! That said, I'd be up for a Thor, X-Men, Cosmic, Spiderman and Wolverine line in '09.

Amen brother!! That said, I'd be up for a Thor, X-Men, Cosmic, Spiderman and Wolverine line in '09.

wait, is that a cosmic spiderman figure, or a cosmic line (nova, surfer etc.) and a spiderman line

for a spiderman line i want

black suited spiderman (mcfarlaine spidey mold)

scarlet spiderman (mcfarlaine spidey mold)(molded on blue sleevles hoodie, no fabric)

spiderman 2099(mcfarlaine spidey mold)

ben riely spiderman costume

chomelian

toxin (mcfarlaine spidey mold)

prowler

BAF giant carnage from planet of the symbiotes

I WANT A DEADPOOL WITH A HAVOK MOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIM AGENTS!!!!!

I don't agree with movie figures in normal comics lines to make colllectors buy them just to get the BAF but I'm saying a movies only line.

Hmmm, here's my wishes for the next few.

ML6

Jack of Hearts

Guardian

Titannia

Starfox

Medusa

Modern Luke Cage

BAF - Bi-Beast

X-Men Legends (with the cartoon it's a cert, make it an 8 fig wave like FF4 etc)

Jean Grey (Jim Lee)

Prof X (wheelchair and fatigues)

Cable (bulkier and meaner even his current look would do!)

FA Storm

Cyclops (Jim Lee bulked)

Polaris (any outfit)

Sunfire (classic)

Thunderbird (Warpath variant)

BAF Nimrod

I can see it being more Wolverine centric in the end but with characters like Cyke, Cable andthe Prof to carry the name it would be ok. We can dream!

I would like Hasbro to do a movie series featuring figures that weren't done in the movie lines or that weren't done well:

Venom (Spiderman sculpt bur more bulky, with a smaller Unleashed 360 Venom head still with the jaw articulation and with an Eddie Brock alternate head with the symbiote crawling in the hair, like in the movie and with Topher Grace resemblence)

Sandman (Smc sandman with a different paint job to match the movie and with a different head resembling Thomas Haden Church)

Dr Doom (more articulated, alternate Victor Von Doom head resembling Julian Mcmahon or removable mask)

New Goblin (a litle bigger, more acessories, alternate Harry Osborne head resembling James Franco or removable mask)

X3 Angel

X3 Pyro

X3 Kitty pride

X3 Storm

I'm not saying that all of these should be in the wave, just saying possibilities.

BAF Final Battle Sandman (great sculpt, 10/12 ", Good articulation, al least better than that other Sandman BAF crap)

no more movie lines of spider man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X3 Angel

X3 Pyro

X3 Kitty pride

X3 Storm

no more movie lines of spider man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, Spider-man wouldn't be in it. Second, they wouldn't be rereleases like Hasbro has done.