Sign in to follow this  
tarot

Character that are impossible to make.

I was just thinking of characters i want made and i thought of the the u-foes. beside the three men of that team i notice that one member wouldn't be able to be made and that Vapor. so i thought is there any other characters that be impossible to be made.

here's who i thought of.

Ego the Living Planet--- Even if he was made he will be extremely underscaled. i mean he's a freaking planet!!

Vapor--- The girl has no body!! how could you make a figure of vapor without it being some kind of paper cut-out or something.

is there any character you think will be immpossible to keep in scale or just impossible to make.

Glob Herman and Armour from the X-Men. Someone asked me to make an armour with her translucent poer thing. It would just be a figure in an imovable bubble.

I think Proteus can be made, in similar plastic to Holocaust. Master Mold could never be made. He's too big! any attempt would be ridiculously out of scale.

i was going to say sauron and gorok but i think they could be made and very well so......

mastermold i have to agree as the sentinel only goes up to mastermolds ankle and the sentinel baf is hude mastermold would just be to big he would cost like £500 $1000, omg it just wouldnt work, but i think abyss would inbetween the springs use clear plastic.

Abyss is a good one - unless they did as you say and used springs but he'd be a nightmare to pose like the movie Mr Fantastic they did it with.

amelia voght has the same problem that vapor does, same powers too. i suppose you could make her but not in her powered form.