hasbro marvel legends

hey

dudes and dudets. remember the fallen prototype hemingway?

well since hasbro likes to look at all forums i think we should make one for them to make hemingway baf for the x-men wave....!!!!!!! cmon i need everyones help!!!@!@!!!!.

heres a picture: http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J.../Hemingway.html

(go to the bottom of the page to see the original verson)

did you not see the picture proto type at the bottom part of the page who gives a crap about lock jaw or kurse?

well i don't know bout Kurse but Lockjaw seems to be one most fans want. Hemingway has appeared in how many comics? does Hemmingjaw have an entire family and more of chracters to be made? No. well guess what with Black Bolt coming out people want Lockjaw. they don't want a character that looks like Marvel version of DC's Doomsday.

Well I'll tell you huat, I'm always up for anything X-Men as long as it's not AOA, X-treme, Ultimate, or New, but I too think that there are a lot of characters that should have priority over him. I don't believe a Morlock will ever be released as a Marvel Legend, maybe Caliban but he will probably be in his Horseman form.

Well I'll tell you huat, I'm always up for anything X-Men as long as it's not AOA, X-treme, Ultimate, or New, but I too think that there are a lot of characters that should have priority over him. I don't believe a Morlock will ever be released as a Marvel Legend, maybe Caliban but he will probably be in his Horseman form.

your forget bout Calisto and Marrow. Calisto is a very important X-men character and if it wasn't for the fact that she only appears every few years, she would have been an X-men by now. As for Marrow, well can't complete the X-men without her.

your forget bout Calisto and Marrow. Calisto is a very important X-men character and if it wasn't for the fact that she only appears every few years, she would have been an X-men by now. As for Marrow, well can't complete the X-men without her.

Oh, I didn't forget about Marrow. She stands out more as an X-Man than a Morlock though. She would be a sweet figure. Callisto IS an important character in my opinion as well, however, if you look at it from toy company perspective; she is not a character they would make. I mean, what the heck would kids do with a toy like Callisto? I know that us collectors would love her. Callisto is really a plain jane, she's nothing to write home about from her design to her powers. I think she falls in to that category of characters that SHOULD BE made but are most likely to not be made like; Mary Jane Watson, Jonah Jameson, Aunt May, Moira McTaggert and countless others. I personally would love to see them all in action figures but you know how it goes. : (

As cool as it was to see Jin do a Hemmingway figure and as much as I love me some obscure characters, there's still plenty more I'd prefer see. Nimrod seems a popular choice and they could get away with a more classic BAF of the Sentinel or a bigger Juggernaut. Marrow needs to get in the line behind the other X-Ladies like Jim Lee Jean, Polaris and Jubilee. Hopefully an X-centric wave next year will help this!

Oh, I didn't forget about Marrow. She stands out more as an X-Man than a Morlock though. She would be a sweet figure. Callisto IS an important character in my opinion as well, however, if you look at it from toy company perspective; she is not a character they would make. I mean, what the heck would kids do with a toy like Callisto? I know that us collectors would love her. Callisto is really a plain jane, she's nothing to write home about from her design to her powers. I think she falls in to that category of characters that SHOULD BE made but are most likely to not be made like; Mary Jane Watson, Jonah Jameson, Aunt May, Moira McTaggert and countless others. I personally would love to see them all in action figures but you know how it goes. : (

mary jane and jameson are already figures in the first spiderman movie wave