Sign in to follow this  
deadpooliscool

white saquath variant....

ML12 white saquath variant, is it supposed to be wendigo??

yes ? ? ? ? ? ?

i dont know really but i think that figure should have been alot bigger, if hasbro made it it would have been a baf.

No, it's not really supposed to be Wendigo. Sasquatch was actually white for a while in the comics back in the mid-80's or so. More accurately, Sasquatch was Sasquatch trapped in Snowbird's body, and could only use her shapeshifting to transform into a white version of Sasquatch (Don't ask....).

The White Sasquatch is unquestionably the form embodied by the Tanaraq, one of the Great Beasts of the North, which undoubtedly Walter Langkowski of Alpha Flight inherited in dark orange fur color during his experimenting with gamma radiation. Another Alpha Flight member, Snowbird was able to transform into the white Sasquatch form when she had to battle Walter Langkowski Sasquatch during one of his fits of madness. Finally, in a parallel universe Alpha Flight, Heather Hudson of Alpha Flight was also into gamma radiation experiments and got into a similar accident that enables her to assume the form of the white Sasquatch (Tanaraq) creature and its superhuman abilities

The White Sasquatch is unquestionably the form embodied by the Tanaraq, one of the Great Beasts of the North, which undoubtedly Walter Langkowski of Alpha Flight inherited in dark orange fur color during his experimenting with gamma radiation. Another Alpha Flight member, Snowbird was able to transform into the white Sasquatch form when she had to battle Walter Langkowski Sasquatch during one of his fits of madness. Finally, in a parallel universe Alpha Flight, Heather Hudson of Alpha Flight was also into gamma radiation experiments and got into a similar accident that enables her to assume the form of the white Sasquatch (Tanaraq) creature and its superhuman abilities

so basically the White Sasquatch should be considered an AB?

AB also mean multilpy people who have the same costume and name.

For Example, The up coming Union Jack can be of three people (Chapman and the 2 Falsworths.)

or Bucky, he can be about a half dozen people including Rick Jones, Bucky Barnes and the recent Nomad who was killed.

i hope that explain it.

I wouldn't want so many Sasquatches in my collection. That would no longer put him on the list of rare, mysterious mythological creatures with all these sightings ! :wink:

its not supposed to be wendigo, but it could be it. the biggest giveaway is he lack of tail.

Man Alpha Flight sucks. One of Marvel's worst teams ever, right up there with New Warriors and the like.

hissss!!! your evil :P

yes ? ? ? ? ? ?

i dont know really but i think that figure should have been alot bigger, if hasbro made it it would have been a baf.

hasbro did do him and hes alot smaller than TB sasquach

oh, how many are ther?

oh, and can there only be one wendigo at a time? or is it and AB?

According to King Sized Hulk there are a whole tribe of Wendigo now. After Red Hulk Hulk cut off one of the Wendigo's head's a whole tribe came out to eat the head and body. That would be a cool issue of Hulk, Hulk vs. the Wendigo tribe. How bloody that would be!

Man Alpha Flight sucks. One of Marvel's worst teams ever, right up there with New Warriors and the like.

Thanks so much for your constructive contribution to the thread! The entire board is a better place for it!

:wink:

Thanks so much for your constructive contribution to the thread! The entire board is a better place for it!

you can say the samething about your post. let him have his opinion, some of us might be intrested in knowing why he doesnt like alpha flight

why dont you like Alpha Flight?

you can say the samething about your post. let him have his opinion, some of us might be intrested in knowing why he doesnt like alpha flight

Yes, I know my post was as pointless as his. That was the point of making my post.

Even with an emoticon, some guys just don't get sarcasm.

the white sasquatch ain't wendigo he does not have a tail

and sasquatch was sometimes white and brown(i really want sasquatch to be black)

Read the comic when omega attack the alpha flight sasquatch wuz white... :cyclops: