ML nemesis..ML red hulk..

Norgarr

What do ya think about this new ML's??

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11589

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11590

That the red hulk series figs were all great....

Union jack wuz awesome..(now i could really complete my invaders..I just then need a blazing skull)

Spiral fig wuz awesome Mojo really needs an partner on defeating the x-men

Adam warlock really cool i wuz really expecting to have one of this

black wolvie wuz awesome I never saw a black wolvering fig before(graet add in collection)

silver savage wuz really neat now my planet hulk could have a enemy

i don't kinda like the black spidey cuz I already have one(nahh! but this one is cooler)

Red hulk Umm..I was not really expecting the red hulk to be BAF fig but still it's cool

The nemesis series wuz relly awesome as well

Blackbolt fig is great to complete a illuminati figs

the punisher had a great detail..

NOVA fig rocks!!! like the detail wuz great and the articulation i'm gonna buy this when i see it

Astonishing beast?(looks like my old dog)..but still good on completing astonishing X-men

first app. DD wuz pretty cool the articulation and detail wuz a good job

Tigra?I don't really know anything bout this Character cuz i just saw her on my westcoast avengers 1 comic..Nemesis fig wuz awesome really good to be a BAF..

I just think it's goin to be better if hasbro did not make this series a Limited edition.. :wolverine2:

The red Hulk wave, i think, is much better then the Holocaust wave,

Spider-man is by far my favourite of this wave.

Black / Yellow Wolverine was only thrown in for the kids but i can live with it (much rather would have like the romoured US Agent.)

Silver Savage im only realy getting for the BAF and the fact that he is a costume change and not a re-release.

Adam Warlock is one of those figure that loks great to me but #$@# to every one else, can't wait to add him to my collection.

Union Jack looks fantastic. he wasn't even registered on my list but now that he is being made i can't wait to have him.

Spiral is great nuff said.

The Red Hulk is a cop out (something tells me they are still waiting on a sculpter to finish a figure). But he is nice.

The Holocaust wave has been seen so many time now im pretty bored with it.

The Astonishing Beast has gone through some change according to the NYCC pics. Looks better.

Punisher is not something for me but look nice

FA Daredevil looks fantastic and is really needed

Nova and Black Bolt looks good. and Tigra is needed to us Avengers fans.

Holohcaust looks nice but is not a big want for me.

if i had to pick between the two wave i would go for the Red Hulk wave.

NOOOO!!! NOT CAT BEAST! what the hell were they thinking when they created that character. they turned a classic x-man into a laughing stock. but the rest of the figs look good, i cant wait for daredevil first apparence, black spidey, wolverine, spiral, black bolt. the rest i dont really care for. also i wouls say punisher but i have the series 4 one and nothing beats it!!!

I am all over that Union Jack. I guess I will have to mod a ghost Rider into blazing skull. but man to finally have the invaders is awesome!

I see people use Baron Zemo to make Blazing Skull with of course, a Ghost Rider head.

yeah i also think of using zemo to make a blazing skull custom

and i did not even know that many already have think of that idea.. :wolverine2: :cyclops: