Hasbro, here are 2 Spidey figures we need done over!

pastwatch2001

he's not? he's more well known than the silver armor.

and i agree these need to be new molds. 2099 for the simple fact he isnt pete (or a clone), and web armor because the distinctive pattern.

ya i dunno the silver armor

I'll go with the armor one as I hate the freakin' action feature arm, but what's wrong with the 2099 we got??

GEEK

i totally agree. now that Hasbro is reusing Quicksilver-Yellow Jacket's body, it would be nice a repaint of 2099 with all that great articulation, using the metallic blue they used on their origins fig.

And the armor def. needs an update without that stupid action feature that stopped me from getting it.

Exactly! I would be totally satisfied if they made a Spidey 2099 by simply repainting the Quicksilver body with the metallic blue.

I wonder how many peeps passed on that Spidey armor figure because of the silly action feature? I really wanted it too but couldn't bring myself to buy it after I saw it with own eyes. Total disappointment.

The black and silver Spider-Armor and Spidey 2099. Please Hasbro, bust out some new molds for these figures, don't release older molds with minimal paint, these 2 need new figures and deserve a place in your Spidey Classics line.

web_of_spiderman_100.jpg

Sman2099.jpg

yeah these two need an update but we also need to do Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly Spider-man

nothing for back then, but nowadays, its just a bit dated (and a #$#@# to find)

Hmmm. Well the 2099 reissue from a year or two ago was still on the Hasbro site for $7.99 up till about three weeks ago. It looks great too. Had the original and sold it when I got the reissue.

I'll 2nd the Scarlet Spider, and Ben Riley. Really, they're essentially just freakin' paint jobs on top of that great new Black Spidey they're about to release.

As for articulation, it's better than the early ML days and better than some of the current HMLs

I'd also like a new Man-Spider please.

GEEK

nothing for back then, but nowadays, its just a bit dated (and a #$#@# to find)

Hmmm. Well the 2099 reissue from a year or two ago was still on the Hasbro site for $7.99 up till about three weeks ago. It looks great too. Had the original and sold it when I got the reissue.

GEEK

i was talking about the 2001 version.

I'll 2nd the Scarlet Spider, and Ben Riley. Really, they're essentially just freakin' paint jobs on top of that great new Black Spidey they're about to release.

they should have a seperate piece for the hoody, preferably soft rubber than wont hinder the hinge.

also, i think they should use that body for a new iron spider, but not right now, we dont need to at the same time.