BEING STRUNG ALONG!

pooda

If people were really sick of Hasbro Hate threads...why reply to each and every one of them? Just ignore them and move on. I mean...seriously all it does is create an argument between yourself and the thread's original opener and keeps the topic active as everyone begins getting in on the action. If you just ignore the thread altogether, it falls quickly into obscurity.

I don't recall a rule on these boards that requires us to read and reply to every topic.

thats why i can do it....there is no rule about that. why does it concern everyone that i have a question about this topic? read the damn post! i could care less about the company. look at it this way....hasbro has a red hulk baf wave coming right?...now why did they take the articulation away in spidey's hands/toes when figs like that need that articulation. i collect spidey figs, and im buying that one as well, but.....im not goingto go into a frenzy over any figure that i can only rate a 7/10.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at least alot out us know how to quote more then one post and not fill the thread with there comments.

oh....now im hurt!!!!(lol) that was purposly. i want each and every one of you to see my seperate responses. you must be a young buck?...because this response was very petty. plus...if you wanna correct something, try spelling "their" the right way. dont get upset because you attacked my thread because of my opinion...thats just wrong!

actually im 23.

look i understand your opinion I really do. but i was just saying we're sick of these hasbro hater thread. like Annihilator say, it beating a dead horse. ( that poor horse :P )

I completely disagree with almost all of his original points. I love the new Hulk figures (Even Skaar). I think they are in scale as far as any of the MLs have been (First TB Wolvie anyone?). I think the FFF is great and not because I've been tricked by the man or so starved for figures I'll like anything. Are they perfect? Nope. Not sure I have a perfect figure in my complete set of ML and SPC. Still like them all.

I also disagree that he should be taking any type of ire over posting his opinion. It's a forum. That's what its for. If you are sick of these threads, stop responding. Dead threads filter down.

Also 23 is waaaaay young;-)

GEEK

see...this is what im talking about. you disagree, and thats fine! i disagree, and thats fine as well. i dont like these figs...you do...see. this is how things should go. im not bashing...like i said earlier, if i wouldve been on this waves nuts, i wouldnt of heard all of this from people. i dont post things to start stuff, i post what i feel!

well at least alot out us know how to quote more then one post and not fill the thread with there comments.

oh....now im hurt!!!!(lol) that was purposly. i want each and every one of you to see my seperate responses. you must be a young buck?...because this response was very petty. plus...if you wanna correct something, try spelling "their" the right way. dont get upset because you attacked my thread because of my opinion...thats just wrong!

actually im 23.

look i understand your opinion I really do. but i was just saying we're sick of these hasbro hater thread. like Annihilator say, it beating a dead horse. ( that poor horse :P )

I completely disagree with almost all of his original points. I love the new Hulk figures (Even Skaar). I think they are in scale as far as any of the MLs have been (First TB Wolvie anyone?). I think the FFF is great and not because I've been tricked by the man or so starved for figures I'll like anything. Are they perfect? Nope. Not sure I have a perfect figure in my complete set of ML and SPC. Still like them all.

I also disagree that he should be taking any type of ire over posting his opinion. It's a forum. That's what its for. If you are sick of these threads, stop responding. Dead threads filter down.

Also 23 is waaaaay young;-)

GEEK

Umm... I am 23 too.

i've been looking at alot of pics of these new HML legends that everyones wanting to get, and i must say....i feel PLAYED!! IMO, hasbro didnt change a damn thing! they still are shorting us outta our finger/toe movement, and using those God awful knees again! i even noticed that adam warlock has no waist movement! i seen the fing fang foom figure pics....THEY SUCK!!! im going to tell you why!(IMO) first..why is wendigo to small?, second, she hulk is to small( the 1st version was better) and third,....fing fang foom(while impressive as he is in hight) doesnt match up( in sculpt) to a sentinal or apocalypse...not even galactus or any other BAF for that matter! i just think that the lack of legends, or marvel figs, is having an effect in the decision of marvel collectors.( again..this is only my opinion....youre welcolme to yours)

Alright did you get to buy any of the Fing Fang Foom wave? Because I have saw and all of the first wave and bought the couple I really wanted. Wendgio looks awesome, he nearly sizes up with my Face Off Hulk and the King Hulk is one of the best Hulks that have been made, not to mention he is huge. See things in person before making rash comments about it. The only problem with the Fing Fang Foom wave is Son of Hulk besides that they look good.

ive seen the shots. they put them there for a reason. i know several people with these figs and they still feel cheated....most agree with me. i seen the articulation points(still the same awful HML knees on most), no toe/hand movement(on most) did i judge those things wrong? or are you going to make up my mind for me and tell me i like the lack of articulation? oh...and face off hulk is smaller than tb sasquach which is about the right size. if a grown man can find time to collect figs...surly he can take time to read with understanding! for Christ sake...read the title

Sorry if I came along as obnoxious that was not my intention you have every right to have your opinion. I guess I am a little easier to please when it comes to collecting and I should understand that others expect a high quality product at a good price. For 15 bucks a figure I can understand why you feel cheated. I say blame the recession and the war for the price hike.

i've been looking at alot of pics of these new HML legends that everyones wanting to get, and i must say....i feel PLAYED!! IMO, hasbro didnt change a damn thing! they still are shorting us outta our finger/toe movement, and using those God awful knees again! i even noticed that adam warlock has no waist movement! i seen the fing fang foom figure pics....THEY SUCK!!! im going to tell you why!(IMO) first..why is wendigo to small?, second, she hulk is to small( the 1st version was better) and third,....fing fang foom(while impressive as he is in hight) doesnt match up( in sculpt) to a sentinal or apocalypse...not even galactus or any other BAF for that matter! i just think that the lack of legends, or marvel figs, is having an effect in the decision of marvel collectors.( again..this is only my opinion....youre welcolme to yours)

its not so much that the figs are crap....i didnt say that(i dont think) but if i did, they arent crap, they just suck. im not mad at the none articulated hands in some figs, especially gun holding hands. but the lack of the toe movement is kinda regressing the fig evolution, and that knee is just weird!( remember if you wanted to sit namor down, u had to turn the entire thigh?) but what reall gets me upset is.....why the wait? they said movie figs( i was under the impression they were retooling) but truthfully....none of the marvel stuff hasbro's been doing is up to the level that it should be. but again...im not mad, just really let down, and confused! im getting some of the red hulk wave figs( blk spidey, red daredevil) im also geting the elektra 2pak, punisher and some others, but....i still dont like the fact that spidey's hand/toe art is gone, as well as daredevils. my thoughts right now on them is that, my above gripes will bring my rating on these down at least 2 notches IMO

Alright did you get to buy any of the Fing Fang Foom wave? Because I have saw and all of the first wave and bought the couple I really wanted. Wendgio looks awesome, he nearly sizes up with my Face Off Hulk and the King Hulk is one of the best Hulks that have been made, not to mention he is huge. See things in person before making rash comments about it. The only problem with the Fing Fang Foom wave is Son of Hulk besides that they look good.

ive seen the shots. they put them there for a reason. i know several people with these figs and they still feel cheated....most agree with me. i seen the articulation points(still the same awful HML knees on most), no toe/hand movement(on most) did i judge those things wrong? or are you going to make up my mind for me and tell me i like the lack of articulation? oh...and face off hulk is smaller than tb sasquach which is about the right size. if a grown man can find time to collect figs...surly he can take time to read with understanding! for Christ sake...read the title

Sorry if I came along as obnoxious that was not my intention you have every right to have your opinion. I guess I am a little easier to please when it comes to collecting and I should understand that others expect a high quality product at a good price. For 15 bucks a figure I can understand why you feel cheated. I say blame the recession and the war for the price hike.

I don't get it when we have Army Builders like Hand Ninjas or Shield Agents to collect and yet the articulations are limited so that you can barely pose them as a group in real "action" poses and have them in "static", standing poses instead and it really takes away the fun of it all when you try to make dioramas or do "action" pics and all they do is stand there flatfooted. Does anybody share this opinion. Why do they call them "action" figures anyway if they want to take away all the "action" out of it?

If people were really sick of Hasbro Hate threads...why reply to each and every one of them? Just ignore them and move on. I mean...seriously all it does is create an argument between yourself and the thread's original opener and keeps the topic active as everyone begins getting in on the action. If you just ignore the thread altogether, it falls quickly into obscurity.

I don't recall a rule on these boards that requires us to read and reply to every topic.

I agree that you don't have to reply to every topic but too late, I just replied to this one without having nothing usefull to say...

Is anyone else amused by the fact that the same guy ranting about Hasbro not caring, the lack of quality, being strung along, and all that other over-reactive bull that he doesn't care that people don't like hearing, because it's his opinion, and he's entitled to speak his mind, and there's nothing we can do about it, so why are people complaining about his complaining... is now spearheading a thread where he's gushing all over the new MLs that he found?

What a difference a day makes, eh? :rolleyes:

I don't get it when we have Army Builders like Hand Ninjas or Shield Agents to collect and yet the articulations are limited so that you can barely pose them as a group in real "action" poses and have them in "static", standing poses instead and it really takes away the fun of it all when you try to make dioramas or do "action" pics and all they do is stand there flatfooted. Does anybody share this opinion. Why do they call them "action" figures anyway if they want to take away all the "action" out of it?

Gee, I guess those 70's Star Wars toys weren't action figures, huh?

Seriously.....complaining that the toes don't bend when most of the figures could barely stand with the bent toes anyway? Particularly after all their joints ended up going loose and they could barely stand no matter how they were posed. Heck, some of 'em came out of the box that loose (my Toy Biz Deadpool being a prime example. Only reason I didn't return him was because I was 90% sure I'd never see him in stores again.)

People seem to have put on a huge honkin' set of rose-colored glasses where Toy Biz is concerned. Yeah, the figures had better articulation, no doubt. They also had floppy or stuck joints, poor quality control, and sloppy paint apps.

Hasbro doesn't do ink washes (very often) and aren't quite as poseable, but they're far more durable and stable, and generally have vastly superior quality control.

Six of one, half-dozen of the other. It's fine to not like 'em, but let's not pretend like Toy Biz was perfectly flawless and wonderful when that wasn't always the case.

Is anyone else amused by the fact that the same guy ranting about Hasbro not caring, the lack of quality, being strung along, and all that other over-reactive bull that he doesn't care that people don't like hearing, because it's his opinion, and he's entitled to speak his mind, and there's nothing we can do about it, so why are people complaining about his complaining... is now spearheading a thread where he's gushing all over the new MLs that he found?

i think youre kinda stupid....or you cant read. ONCE AGAIN...the FFF wave sucks! are any of the figs i like FFF figs?...NO!, does any of the figs i like use that same, lame ass knee sculpt?....NO! GUYS!,...if youre gonna make comments like these, please do it to something that you can read with understanding. dont post things like this....it shows that you dont know what youre talking about, or you dont pay attention to whats being said. the 2-packs are only missing toe/finger movement( i want it back truly) but with these certian figs, i can live without the articulation.....whew!( im glad that you made that comment, ive been here at the hospital bored to death! with only a few timesa day i can leave...i needed that!) oh..my girl is going to do some looking, and the peeps that contacted me might be able to get those FFF and 2pack figs that they requested...ill let you guys that asked me know

Gee, I guess those 70's Star Wars toys weren't action figures, huh?

Seriously.....complaining that the toes don't bend when most of the figures could barely stand with the bent toes anyway? Particularly after all their joints ended up going loose and they could barely stand no matter how they were posed. Heck, some of 'em came out of the box that loose (my Toy Biz Deadpool being a prime example. Only reason I didn't return him was because I was 90% sure I'd never see him in stores again.)

People seem to have put on a huge honkin' set of rose-colored glasses where Toy Biz is concerned. Yeah, the figures had better articulation, no doubt. They also had floppy or stuck joints, poor quality control, and sloppy paint apps.

Hasbro doesn't do ink washes (very often) and aren't quite as poseable, but they're far more durable and stable, and generally have vastly superior quality control.

Six of one, half-dozen of the other. It's fine to not like 'em, but let's not pretend like Toy Biz was perfectly flawless and wonderful when that wasn't always the case.

and to you sir...i could care less about who makes the fig, i just want acurate movement in my figs. di you complain when TB made the figs?, or did you make comments saying that TB should remove the toe/hand movement? look..that was one of the BIG draws to ML's..hell...they made lot of other figs follow suit! im 29 years old...i collect figures,...as far as QC goes, i dont care if theyre fragile or whatever, im a freakin adult! i think i like posibility over sturdyness any day!(IMO)

i think youre kinda stupid....or you cant read. ONCE AGAIN...the FFF wave sucks! are any of the figs i like FFF figs?...NO!, does any of the figs i like use that same, lame ass knee sculpt?....NO! GUYS!,...if youre gonna make comments like these, please do it to something that you can read with understanding. dont post things like this....it shows that you dont know what youre talking about, or you dont pay attention to whats being said.

What you said... you mentioned 'HML' broadly, attacked Hasbro as a company, mentioned finger and toe joints, the 'Hasbro knees', and Adam Warlock... THEN, and only then, did you mention Fin Fang Foom, She-Hulk, and Wendigo. Then you went back to talking about Hasbro in general, and finally shifted to attacking the fans for 'settling'. Nothing about the title of your topic of the post itself indicates that your ire is directed ONLY at the Hulk figures, as you now suddenly claim.

Don't talk to me about the targeted, specific details that you claim to have given when in reality you gave generalities for over half of what you said. Aside from your specific mention of those three Hulk Legends figures, your rant was pretty general, and to assume that everyone reading it is just going to say "oh, he's been talking about the FFF figures this entire time, he just never mentioned them until now" is just sad and silly. Adam Warlock isn't in the two-packs, but he also hasn't a thing to do with the Hulk waves. The toe and finger articulation, by your own admission, isn't in the two-packs that you're raving up one side and down the other about, but you're just tossing that off with a quick 'nothing's perfect' attitude rather than the anger you showed previously.

I can only read and comment on what you actually said, and if you couldn't figure out how to say what you meant, then the fault doesn't lie in my intelligence. I did read your post, several times in fact, and now that you mention it, I do feel stupider for it, especially when I'm told after the fact that you said things in it that that are not actually there and displayed a focus that wasn't actually present.

i think youre kinda stupid....or you cant read. ONCE AGAIN...the FFF wave sucks! are any of the figs i like FFF figs?...NO!, does any of the figs i like use that same, lame ass knee sculpt?....NO! GUYS!,...if youre gonna make comments like these, please do it to something that you can read with understanding. dont post things like this....it shows that you dont know what youre talking about, or you dont pay attention to whats being said.

What you said... you mentioned 'HML' broadly, attacked Hasbro as a company, mentioned finger and toe joints, the 'Hasbro knees', and Adam Warlock... THEN, and only then, did you mention Fin Fang Foom, She-Hulk, and Wendigo. Then you went back to talking about Hasbro in general, and finally shifted to attacking the fans for 'settling'. Nothing about the title of your topic of the post itself indicates that your ire is directed ONLY at the Hulk figures, as you now suddenly claim.

Don't talk to me about the targeted, specific details that you claim to have given when in reality you gave generalities for over half of what you said. Aside from your specific mention of those three Hulk Legends figures, your rant was pretty general, and to assume that everyone reading it is just going to say "oh, he's been talking about the FFF figures this entire time, he just never mentioned them until now" is just sad and silly. Adam Warlock isn't in the two-packs, but he also hasn't a thing to do with the Hulk waves. The toe and finger articulation, by your own admission, isn't in the two-packs that you're raving up one side and down the other about, but you're just tossing that off with a quick 'nothing's perfect' attitude rather than the anger you showed previously.

I can only read and comment on what you actually said, and if you couldn't figure out how to say what you meant, then the fault doesn't lie in my intelligence. I did read your post, several times in fact, and now that you mention it, I do feel stupider for it, especially when I'm told after the fact that you said things in it that that are not actually there and displayed a focus that wasn't actually present.

s you missed the part about me feeling played because hasbro said that they were retooling. thats why it says i fell played. how could i be let down by something i already knew???? its in the title, but i didnt attack hasbro, i just let everyone know what and why i didnt like about the figs, i found that no matter how i explained the knees, they were still hasbro knees. as far as me saying things that arent there,....come on! i have atleast 6 post on that page and i know somewhere i said that. i only mentioned that i didnt like the FFF figs, it states nowhere in my post that i hated all HML's, i hate only the points i named. i put adam warlock in there because, again, i was told that they wree retooling. if i was bashing hasbro???....so what??? you guys act as if youre married to hasbro! trying to disect my opinion is going to do what? i feel like i feel...theres no point to be made by anything that you said. are you going to tell me that i dont know what im talking about, and its my opinion.....if you feel its pointless or stupid...well. got a life? if not, i got a couple so.....ill trade you one for a fear gas batman. if you do have a life...act like the guy i enjoy talking with in the DC forums and leave this alone.

s you missed the part about me feeling played because hasbro said that they were retooling. thats why it says i fell played. how could i be let down by something i already knew???? its in the title, but i didnt attack hasbro, i just let everyone know what and why i didnt like about the figs, i found that no matter how i explained the knees, they were still hasbro knees. as far as me saying things that arent there,....come on! i have atleast 6 post on that page and i know somewhere i said that. i only mentioned that i didnt like the FFF figs, it states nowhere in my post that i hated all HML's, i hate only the points i named. i put adam warlock in there because, again, i was told that they wree retooling. if i was bashing hasbro???....so what??? you guys act as if youre married to hasbro! trying to disect my opinion is going to do what? i feel like i feel...theres no point to be made by anything that you said. are you going to tell me that i dont know what im talking about, and its my opinion.....if you feel its pointless or stupid...well. got a life? if not, i got a couple so.....ill trade you one for a fear gas batman. if you do have a life...act like the guy i enjoy talking with in the DC forums and leave this alone.

You 2 need to shut the f*** up or get a room.This forum is getting the reputation as the s***hole of the internet because of the ridiculous fights that go on here 24/7.

*yawn* Hasbro sucks Toybiz is god *yawn* gets real old, specially when a lot of the Hulk wave and the two packs and Target wave look just as good as anything TB did, and won't fall apart as easily more then likely :P

And i really laugh at a lot of you old TB collectors that say F Hasbro and then go and sell your TB figs, thats just stupid :P if you liked TB's MLs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much then you should keep em.

Toe joints cause far more problems then they do good, and finger joints? lame, would prefer more sculpted fists though and the ankle side to side pivot is a nice point of artic sometimes but other then that Hasbro is fine in my book.

I also laugh at people who complain about Hasbro's lack of artic and paint and then go and buy DCSH/UC, tis just funny.

You 2 need to shut the f*** up or get a room.This forum is getting the reputation as the s***hole of the internet because of the ridiculous fights that go on here 24/7.

youre right! this does need to stop! this is why i stopped posting here, and i have over 1000 post in the DC forum....they dont try to kill you over your opinion.