I GOT THE ML 2PAKS TODAY

pooda

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: GUESS WHOS BACK GUYS. ME. SHOCKER. THE ONE AND ONLY. DID YOU MISS ME? I THINK NOT HAHAHA. WHY SO SERIOUS?

yo jay c? what happend with my account? i tried to get loged in and it never worked. did i got banned? if so then i dont remember why? i always respected other guys opinions and all. never called anyone with names. ok i was rude on the hasbro marvel figures sometimes but i wasnt that bad even if hasbro deserved it.

well no matter what as i can see the 2-packs are begining to hit. i ordered wendigo and some foom parts last week. i cant wait to get them. i havent found any 2-packs on ebay yet but i guess it is just a matter of time. ronin looks amazing. once again hasbro laks on details for electra. they just painted her costume on her but she still looks good.

so i hope i can stay this time. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Anyone else found these? And where did you find Valkerie?

i dont know who valkerie is but i do know she was on no relese list from hasbro so my guess that without evidace it is a fib. (i think someone is telling prokies)

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2046684

She was going to come out in the Hulk Legends line before they revamped the line up

Wave 1:

* King Hulk (from Planet Hulk)

* Son of Hulk- Skaar

* Doc Samson

* Red King- Not in line up anymore (proto was made)

* Valkyrie- Not in line up anymore (proto was made)

* Ed McGuiness Hulk - Not in line up anymore (proto was made)

Wave 2:

* Wendigo

* Absorbing Man

* Bi-Beast (moved to Hulk game/movie line)

* Classic She-Hulk

* Grey Hulk

* Hulk: The End

As you can see things changed. No prokies.

Guys don't waste gas! got the item #'s at fwoosh

Target DPCI# 087 06 2007.

TRU item# 21297.

Price is $19.xx at both stores.

I've been driving around wasting gas looking for them too! I went to 11 stores and twice to two of them and nothing. The people at Target are more helpful, they will check the sales floor, their stock room and the stores in your area.

Good Luck!

P.S. Post any finds!

TRU item# 21297.

I've been driving around wasting gas looking for them too! I went to 11 stores and twice to two of them and nothing. The people at Target are more helpful, they will check the sales floor, their stock room and the stores in your area.

Good Luck!

P.S. Post any finds!

DO YOU FOUND THEM ?

So hasbro complains ml wasnt selling and people complain that they cant find mls to buy. I smell stupidity :spidey_deadtopic: :hulk:

at least you guys know you are getting these marvel legends soon, i havent a cat in hells chance of finding them in any stores in england so i wouldnt worry, well i should, but you shouldnt.

i would rather be in your position then mine im sure you all would so stop complaining lol.

So hasbro complains ml wasnt selling and people complain that they cant find mls to buy. I smell stupidity :spidey_deadtopic: :hulk:

at least you guys know you are getting these marvel legends soon, i havent a cat in hells chance of finding them in any stores in england so i wouldnt worry, well i should, but you shouldnt.

i would rather be in your position then mine im sure you all would so stop complaining lol.

umm i am studying animation in malaysia hehe. but we do get mls here

While it is exciting that this news stuff is out there somewhere I'm not excited about it yet & I'm not gonna run around trying to find it. I won't see anything new until the end of the year. Distribution in Nashville, TN is absolutely horrible. My parents live in Ohio & it's terrible there as well. I didn't see any of series 3 til March. Is anyone else from Nashville or Tennessee & share my sentiments?

TRU item# 21297.

Good Luck!

P.S. Post any finds!

DO YOU FOUND THEM ?

friend i still havent found any at wal mart or target