I GOT THE ML 2PAKS TODAY

pooda

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enuff Bickering and get back to the topic at hand! Has anyone else seen the 2packs? And where? That is why this thread was was created to help us collectors track them so that we don't miss out to scalpers. As it is a ebayer from savannah, ga is starting the bidding at $48+. Come on guys let play nice.

While it is exciting that this news stuff is out there somewhere I'm not excited about it yet & I'm not gonna run around trying to find it. I won't see anything new until the end of the year. Distribution in Nashville, TN is absolutely horrible. My parents live in Ohio & it's terrible there as well. I didn't see any of series 3 til March. Is anyone else from Nashville or Tennessee & share my sentiments?

Not so bad here in Knoxville. Found 4 of the FFF figures and the duplicates on the pegs for someone else. Of course, they're completely gone now, pegs and all. Haven't seen the Two-Packs yet, but they look mush less available from the E-bay scale.

Considering they weren't due out yet, I'm OK with it.

GEEK

I did my daily calls today and nothing. Although at Target they did tell me that they will most likely have them within the next week and a half. she said they have everything on clearance because they are restocking the entire toy department with new toys. RED HULK wave anyone?

isnt red hulk wave due in september?

Well the Hulk FFF series supposed to be out in September and they started to hit in late June and the 2 packs in September as well and lookie. I wouldn't be surprised.

I got The set of Hulk Legends & the Foom Fig, The RED KING proto, Valkarie proto, the left arm of

NEMISIS BAF, ELECTRA , Ronin, Both BI-BEAST VERSIONS of 08.

It's just Hard to upload pics to this site. :hulk:

Anyone know how to put up bigger pics???

Ah, c'mon Marvelmar, share the wealth how did U manage to snag all of this marvel goodness? Ebay, a secret source, 3 kings, how?

I was looking at the Fwoosh forum pics with the 2 pack Ronin/Elektra and they appear to be scaled to the FFML Johnny Storm size and Invisible Woman, which means they are quite diminutive. Now I am worried FA Yellow and Red Daredevil will have the same body sculpt of Johnny Storm. Anybody have any comments on this?

I've been telling you guys from the past year that the FA DD is a Johnny Storm reuse. He's going to be way to small. FO DD will remain King.

I got The set of Hulk Legends & the Foom Fig, The RED KING proto, Valkarie proto, the left arm of

NEMISIS BAF, ELECTRA , Ronin, Both BI-BEAST VERSIONS of 08.

It's just Hard to upload pics to this site. :hulk:

Anyone know how to put up bigger pics???

Ah, c'mon Marvelmar, share the wealth how did U manage to snag all of this marvel goodness? Ebay, a secret source, 3 kings, how?

Sorry for the delay.

I got proto's from a secret source.

I REALLY want to tell but , I gave my word then got the figs.

I truley am telling the truth. I wouldnt lie (as u can see with my proof)& I hate to tease people.