Sign in to follow this  
shockerisback

tarot? where is the sdcc countdown?

tarot? whats going on? where is your countdown? you have to stick to it. i need the countdown :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

it isnt far away and guys and girls, hasbro talked about a new wave. who is it gonna be?

are the new spidey villains finaly beeing showed?

well if your so worried, why didn't you start it yourelf?

oh wait your only back on.

I didnt notice you were gone.Infact i felt alot happier.Now i got the blues.......

And did you really have to start a thread asking ONE particular member a question,and then have an inside joke included?

Isnt that what Personal Messaging is for?

grog what with you lately you seem to snapping at alot of for, granted, stupid questions

grog what with you lately you seem to snapping at alot of for, granted, stupid questions

Thats because this forum has seriously gone to hell.

These stupid questions have been asked over and over and over.

MODS-Time to put up the stupid question Q&A thread! And while your at it the "Official who is your favourate character thread".

wow i just wanted peaple to get a little more hyped around here and all i get is negativ posts. i still readed the posts around here lately and peaple were crying that they got bored of wishlists and anti hasbro posts. i am asking tarot for a countdown because i thougt it was cool what he did with toyfare and a lot of peaple enjoyed it. i dont wanna steel the idea tarot had back then. i kind of appreciate tarot for what he does around here and beeing there all the time to post. if i would not respect him then i would have done it myself. sorry grog that i am not as selfish as you think peaple are. hasbro doesnt give much to talk about. thats the way it is. if you are not happy around here anymore so dont try to mess up with other guys just because you are bored. now we see where all the negative stuff comes out. it comes from the guys who loves hasbro actualy and not from the guys who hate. the guys who hate the hasbro stuff are saying that hasbro is getting better and they say what they have in mind but the lovers are realy getting angry just because they feel like the haters and cant express themself. let it go guys . let it all out and yourself and the world will feel better.

:hulk: :hulk: :hulk: :hulk: :hulk: remember this guy? let it out.

well if those unrevealed two packs havent got storm jubille callisto sauron or lilandra im hoping we hear about any x men waves next year :)

wow i just wanted peaple to get a little more hyped around here and all i get is negativ posts. i still readed the posts around here lately and peaple were crying that they got bored of wishlists and anti hasbro posts. i am asking tarot for a countdown because i thougt it was cool what he did with toyfare and a lot of peaple enjoyed it. i dont wanna steel the idea tarot had back then. i kind of appreciate tarot for what he does around here and beeing there all the time to post. if i would not respect him then i would have done it myself. sorry grog that i am not as selfish as you think peaple are. hasbro doesnt give much to talk about. thats the way it is. if you are not happy around here anymore so dont try to mess up with other guys just because you are bored. now we see where all the negative stuff comes out. it comes from the guys who loves hasbro actualy and not from the guys who hate. the guys who hate the hasbro stuff are saying that hasbro is getting better and they say what they have in mind but the lovers are realy getting angry just because they feel like the haters and cant express themself. let it go guys . let it all out and yourself and the world will feel better.

If i did let it out ,you couldnt handle it.Threads are for EVERYONE.Not just to ask 1 member a question.You could have asked him in a PM.

THERE.

Thats simple.No-one needed to add to my post.YOU now have brought the negativity apon yourself.Seriously,if i were bored,i would find something much better to do instead of posting here.Your overview of what the "lovers" think is totally off.And anyway if the haters are liking the figures,good.IM giving people pointers on what to do so they dont start making threads entitled "what mls you wanna see????????????????"

If i did let it out ,you couldnt handle it.Threads are for EVERYONE.Not just to ask 1 member a question.You could have asked him in a PM.

THERE.

Thats simple.No-one needed to add to my post.YOU now have brought the negativity apon yourself.Seriously,if i were bored,i would find something much better to do instead of posting here.Your overview of what the "lovers" think is totally off.And anyway if the haters are liking the figures,good.IM giving people pointers on what to do so they dont start making threads entitled "what mls you wanna see????????????????"

why do you think we can post here? i can post and ask someone or something, whenever i want. pm or not. or is there a law against it? somebody please call judge dredd. we need to clarify this. please, dont tell that i started with the negativ stuff because i just asked tarot something and you instead of looking away just had to make a bad reply not caring that i was gone. you would even have posted a bad reply if i just ask for a wishlist. by the way, you said you were bored of wishlists in your fist post. if you think about it? hm, you were connected no? connected and bored? i thought you would do something better if you are bored no? i am finishing this because i wanna talk about figs. i am not here to judge on peapleor starting net fights on the hobby i love or we love. there are always new collectors around here and they love wishlists and other stuff that comes along in thousand threats that look alike. i dont wanna make enemys around here or i wouldnt have come back. i apolagize if i offended you in any way with my thread, i just wanted to get it a little more fun around here with a cool countdown but some guys dont want to change things, so lets let this place as it is.

:spidey_deadtopic: :spidey_deadtopic: :spidey_deadtopic:

THERE.

why do you think we can post here? i can post and ask someone or something, whenever i want. pm or not. or is there a law against it? somebody please call judge dredd. we need to clarify this. please, dont tell that i started with the negativ stuff because i just asked tarot something and you instead of looking away just had to make a bad reply not caring that i was gone. you would even have posted a bad reply if i just ask for a wishlist. by the way, you said you were bored of wishlists in your fist post. if you think about it? hm, you were connected no? connected and bored? i thought you would do something better if you are bored no? i am finishing this because i wanna talk about figs. i am not here to judge on peapleor starting net fights on the hobby i love or we love. there are always new collectors around here and they love wishlists and other stuff that comes along in thousand threats that look alike. i dont wanna make enemys around here or i wouldnt have come back. i apolagize if i offended you in any way with my thread, i just wanted to get it a little more fun around here with a cool countdown but some guys dont want to change things, so lets let this place as it is.

:spidey_deadtopic: :spidey_deadtopic: :spidey_deadtopic:

Oh good god.

You can,but its doesnt mean you should.I'm just saying that is would have been better to PM him,As would many others.YOU started the negativity when you first quoted me.I didnt find the thread negative up until that point in time.

I didnt notice you were gone.Infact i felt alot happier.Now i got the blues.......

THAT is called a joke. J O K E. Remember those things that are supposed to be fun?

But no.It was turned into something different.I'm now VERY bored that this has dragged on.Its very difficult to read some of your post and reply to it.No offence.New collectors love wishlists.Doesnt mean we cant #$#@# about how many there are.Just stop quoting me.Let it be.If you now quote moi,im not going to answer.Im better than that.

:spidey_deadtopic: