• odin baf
    • lockjaw baf
    • shadowking baf
    • mastermold baf
    • frost giant baf
    • nimrod baf
    • juggernaught baf
    • living monalith baf
    • i would like to see a build a set (like danger room)
  3. 3. which is the best baf

• fing fang foom
    • ronan
    • red hulk
    • sandman
    • nemesis

why isnt there a spiey wave? i think he could get a legends wave based on him. now i dont want a wave with venom , carnage or the goblins. yes spidey has his own line but it doesnt looks good if you ask me. my shop is so full of black spidermans from wave one that i dont think we will come to a wave 2. so i dont think a wave 4 will ever come to my store. i want a wave with enemies just the collectors know

-vermin

-kaine

-chackal

-alyster smith

-hammerhead

-rocket racer

-molten man

-swarn

humans could be cool

-peter

-mary jane

-gwen

-may

-ben

-harry

-eddie brock

-jameson

as a baf i would love

-stegron

-spider slayer

-the symbiote itself

i would love some of those.

<br />
who te hell likes suaron its a bird!!!!!! dinosuar ad h is sposed to be small suaron sucks!!!!
<br /><br />so? dragon man is a stupid over-rated character.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Dragon man ican't be over rated because no one give a damn about him in the first place. Who's even read a issue eith him in it? He's a D list character. Everyone wants his figure only because it's so rare.

How can someone honestly check if Nemesis or Red Hulk are the 'best' BAF?

Dragon man ican't be over rated because no one give a damn about him in the first place. Who's even read a issue eith him in it? He's a D list character. Everyone wants his figure only because it's so rare.

I give several damns. I've read several issues with him, and loved every single one. However, I'm in total agreement that he's D-list and that people only want him because he's rare.

WHO were the jackasses that voted for Mojo and Onslaught LMAO!!!!!! :rogue:

who te hell likes suaron its a bird!!!!!! dinosuar ad h is sposed to be small suaron sucks!!!!

Sauron has played a MUCH larger role in the Marvel Universe than DragonMan ever has. Also, E-N-G-L-I-S-H can you type it?

-chackal

-swarn

Do you mean Jackal and Swarm???

humans could be cool

And so could marsupials but hopefully we won't ever see lines for them, just like humans.

sandman series was so cool

Crack DOES have the known side-effect of death FYI...

<br />
<br /><br />so? dragon man is a stupid over-rated character.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i meant the toy.

WHO were the jackasses that voted for Mojo and Onslaught LMAO!!!!!! :rogue:

Sauron has played a MUCH larger role in the Marvel Universe than DragonMan ever has. Also, E-N-G-L-I-S-H can you type it?

-chackal

-swarn

Do you mean Jackal and Swarm???

humans could be cool

And so could marsupials but hopefully we won't ever see lines for them, just like humans.

sandman series was so cool

Crack DOES have the known side-effect of death FYI...

yes i meant jackal and swarm. god i have so manny superhero names in my head that i forget how they are written :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: and whats marsupials? i dont know that word

Hey, why isn't the Foom wave represented. I'd vote for the Foom Wave as best BAF wave, if it were even presented as an option. As such I'd say the Red Hulk wave.

As far a BAF figures go Pitt is simply the best. Pitt is not a Marvel character but simply put, Pitt is the best BAF. The best Marvel BAF I'd say is Galactus. Foom is probably the most saught after/wanted Baf though.

Now on to Dragon man. I read several books with Dragon man and enjoyed how the character was used. A-list to D-list it doesn't matter to me. I got my Dragon man before collectors and scalpers made the price for the figure skyrocket.

:hulk:

:cyclops: Sauron has been a supporting character in the X-men universe for a while and deserves a figure for all the calamity he's caused over the years. I'm not sure if he needs a BAF though.