ML 3 3/4" Figures at SDCC?

MarvelMovieFan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel too down. I'd bet that single-card Marvel Legends make a comeback. Hasbro rarely lets things stay dead for too long.

Maybe SDCC next year will have the big announcement of "The Return of Marvel Legends" for Spring 2010. Or there's still the two-packs and the possibility of exclusive waves. Hasbro just mismanaged the Legends line (massively overproduced the first two waves), they probably just want to give it a break for a little while so they can get a handle on what model actually works for it. Meanwhile, they're going with a scale they know well.

OH, WOW !!!

I am pretty much done with the 6" line.

3.75-4" scale all the way, for me, baby.

Dreams do come true.

Though the figures will be cheaper than the 6" ML line, I still won't be saving any money, because I'll be buying the whole line instead of just the characters I'm most fond of. Plus, army building. Thank you, Hasbro! WHOOOOOOO !!!

this new line is kinda dissapointing to me, i bought the Fantasic 4 Ronan series because i saw most of the figs on clearance at walmart for $5, and i liked the figures so much that i looked for more on marvel legends and i saw all the figures i liked from comics and movies. I had to have them all so i sold and traded my 25th joes to get caught up. So its kinda dissapointing that i sold all my joes when i could have waited and had marvel figures to be compatible with them

WHAT???? These figures are going to be the same size as you GI joes doesn't that make you happy? Who needs BAF waves when you can have your Marvel figures battle you Joes! You know because that is such a great idea and they are so evenly matched it will be awesome!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh...

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhhh

That's true. Who needs BAFs or articulation or detail or characters we don't have yet who are compatable with our already existing collections and our various other toys we've got in the 6 inch scale? They can fight our G.I. Joes! That in itself is worth trading all those other things! Hell, even if we don't collect G.I. Joes it's worth it! Oh, and vehicles too. Seriously, Spiderman spends so much time flying jets and captaining submarines in every medium he's ever been portrayed in that it's about time we finally got to recreate that in our figure displays. Oh happy day!

I assume you were being sarcastic as well, but even if you weren't, you did get me to chuckle :wink:

WHAT???? These figures are going to be the same size as you GI joes doesn't that make you happy? Who needs BAF waves when you can have your Marvel figures battle you Joes! You know because that is such a great idea and they are so evenly matched it will be awesome!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh...

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhhh

That's true. Who needs BAFs or articulation or detail or characters we don't have yet who are compatable with our already existing collections and our various other toys we've got in the 6 inch scale? They can fight our G.I. Joes! That in itself is worth trading all those other things! Hell, even if we don't collect G.I. Joes it's worth it! Oh, and vehicles too. Seriously, Spiderman spends so much time flying jets and captaining submarines in every medium he's ever been portrayed in that it's about time we finally got to recreate that in our figure displays. Oh happy day!

I assume you were being sarcastic as well, but even if you weren't, you did get me to chuckle :wink:

Hey, don't forget that G.I. Joe and COBRA are Legendary Marvel characters. That's where they started. J. Jonah Jameson and one other character I can't remember even crossed over onto their pages. Plus, Marvel even printed the first issues of STAR WARS making them Legendary Marvel characters, as well. At last, the circle is complete.

Speaking personally, this line can shove it. I didn't spend 7 years collecting 6 inch Legends to restart in a smaller scale.

Who ever said you had to restart or even start collecting this line?

Seriously some of these posts make me wonder about the mental health of some of you. :wolverine2:

Maybe that is the reason Hasbro will end the 6 inch line. Because they just can't stand some of the fans bickering & whining.

I'm really torn right now. I like the idea of the new line, but I don't want to reinvest in characters I already have. I'm afraid I may have to sit this one out. I've been collecting for a while and got started on legends back when Toybiz was losing the license. Since then I've spent oodles to catch up to and now I can't think of characters I want that are already out. The last year was...er...well it could have been better but wasn't horrible in my opinion. Now that Hasbro wants to bum-rush my wallet in a last ditch effort to milk the legends fans I'm becoming a bit disenfranchised with the whole thing.

I am going to finish Foom...that's all I care about right now.

Not for those of us that will eat it up.

Of which I am not. Hasblow doesn't need more of my money, especially when this is an entirely new line that doesn't match the line I’ve been collecting for years. It’s entirely unnecessary in my opinion. I don’t have any more cash to throw away…and Hasblow’s emphasis on modern over classic costumes annoys the hell out of me.

i know and they should make baron zemo...............