where does wendigo belong?

shockerisback

Personally, I'd put him on the Wolverine shelf. I'd have him either fight the series six brown costume Wolverine (Like the fight all the way back in Uncanny X-Men #139-140) or I'd have him fight the 1st Appearance Wolverine like back when Wolverine fought him in Incredible Hulk #181. If you don't have either of those Wolverines, you could have him fight the yellow and blue Wolverine from the series three of the Toy Biz Marvel Legends (This version of Wolverine teamed up with Spidey to fight him) or the Wolverine from the 2003 X-Men Classics toy line (The one with the black leather costume from the video game Wolverine's Revenge).

When I get the wave in the mail in about two weeks I'm going to have to put up a new shelf for FFF. I have shelves for 1. Avengers/FF/cosmic heroes 2. X-Men 3. X-Villians 4. Spider-man Villians 5. All other Villians 6. Urban Heroes and others that don't fit anywhere else. All my shelves are jam-packed so I'll be putting up the new shelf to house all pre existing Hulk characters and the new ones. I'll put Wendigo with the X-villians and the rest will go on the new shelf. It's not ideal but it will have to work for now. I also have shelves for DC, GI Joe, Horror figures, Indiana Jones, Ninja Turtles and Star Wars. About 10-15 grand worth of figures. All the rest are in storage. If my house ever catches on fire I'll kill myself.

i am an all around hasbro supporter, and a toybiz one too

wendigo is really good and cool, if i gotta get the BAF peice, i will gladl get stuck with him and now a crap figure, just to get a BAF piece, but white sasquatch is WAY better, its just so cool, probably in the top 3 ML ever, while it CAN be used at a wendigo, they are 2 different charectors

i still like the white sasquach better.(IMO)

mlwend4a.jpg

Im with you bro ! ...

i think ill get the hml version for the tail. ill do a mod, and then ill be oh so happy! sasquach is bigger and more articulated., for some reason, the hml wendigo looks like he could of been beast with a perm. and for the record...wedigo does not look meaner than sasquach! imo, wendigo looks like he has a lisp or hes trying to catch his slob or something. thats just my opinion.

Why are these two even being compared? we've been through this before white sasy is not Wendigo, I would never use him as a replacement specially now that there is a Wendigo. 2 different characters 2 different sculpts. the way it should be, but to each's own :wacko:

i second that. although i see what they are getting at. the snowbird sasquatch figure gas better arm and leg mobility for posing your figure, but the wendigo sculpt is dead on. apples to oranges i guess. i find it intriquing that people will suspend reality in order to make believe that snow bird sasquatch is wendigo, but cannot accept the wendigo figure itself for what it is... remarkable.

anyway back on topic...

i'd keep him with either the Hulk or wolverine, that is where his most notable appearances took place. although a wendigo did make an appearance in one of spidey's books as well.

Why are these two even being compared? we've been through this before white sasy is not Wendigo, I would never use him as a replacement specially now that there is a Wendigo. 2 different characters 2 different sculpts. the way it should be, but to each's own :wacko:

i second that. although i see what they are getting at. the snowbird sasquatch figure gas better arm and leg mobility for posing your figure, but the wendigo sculpt is dead on. apples to oranges i guess. i find it intriquing that people will suspend reality in order to make believe that snow bird sasquatch is wendigo, but cannot accept the wendigo figure itself for what it is... remarkable.

anyway back on topic...

i'd keep him with either the Hulk or wolverine, that is where his most notable appearances took place. although a wendigo did make an appearance in one of spidey's books as well.

no one said that he was wendigo....it keeps stating sasquach. i also undertand that the topic starter didnt ask this question....but how many of you are just going to keep saying what the others said? its confermed.....hulk and wolvy.... id just thought to let the guy know who i liked(might of been wrong......)

dude!!!sasquatch belongs to da marvel monsters(dracula,zombie,were wolf by night,frankenstein,ghost rider,morbius and man-thing)

since when did sasquach become a "monster"? thats like calling beast a monster. ghost rider? if thats the case, wendigo goes there as well. add dragonman, the lizard, surron, abomination, hulk and fing fang foom. hell....add venom, carnage, toxin and any of the other uglies

I DIDNT MEAN TO START AN ARGUEMENT!....GEEZE! i was just saying to the guy that i liked white sassy better than wendi....i didnt feel like starting a whole new topic on the subject so i posted it here seeing this thread was going to the garbage soon anyway. (everyone has answered the question)

i still like the white sasquach better.(IMO)

mlwend4a.jpg

Arm and leg swap maybe? Give Wendigo White Sasquath's arms and legs is that a possible cosmetic toy surgery?

its just that wendigo doesnt have any bicept movement, youll have to crack him open and do a complete arm switch. the insides might not let it be executed

dude!!!sasquatch belongs to da marvel monsters(dracula,zombie,were wolf by night,frankenstein,ghost rider,morbius and man-thing)

since when did sasquach become a "monster"? thats like calling beast a monster. ghost rider? if thats the case, wendigo goes there as well. add dragonman, the lizard, surron, abomination, hulk and fing fang foom. hell....add venom, carnage, toxin and any of the other uglies

my mistake what i'm really trying to say is Wendigo sorry Pooda.and not all uglies belong to the marvel monsters... I saw in one frankenstein comic.wendigo fought frankenstein and man-thing so he's like considered as a marvel monster is he..