WEAPONS PACKS & BATTLE DAMAGED FIGS

pooda

i would pick up weapons packs for my GI Joes back when they made them for that line. It would be nice if Hasbro brought this concept to the ML line. i was able to win an auction off of ebay for a set of casted ML weapons.

i'm a Hulk fan so i've never seen a need for a battle damaged Hulk, unless it would be like a battle damaged smart hulk.

i would pick up weapons packs for my GI Joes back when they made them for that line. It would be nice if Hasbro brought this concept to the ML line. i was able to win an auction off of ebay for a set of casted ML weapons.

i'm a Hulk fan so i've never seen a need for a battle damaged Hulk, unless it would be like a battle damaged smart hulk.

you act as if the hulk has never gotten his ass kicked.....hes been damaged before.

battle damaged figs are only good for designing and not for playing HAHA

im 29. i dont have a direct need to "play with toys".....maybe pose them(if thats he same as playing with them...i guess im guilty) but in the comics, these characters get their asses handed to them sometimes....be nice to pass the beating on..

you act as if the hulk has never gotten his ass kicked.....hes been damaged before.

like recentley when hulk got his ass kicked by red? ok i'm over-eggsagerating, it was close but now that Thor is here, we will just have to see.

:hulk:

like recentley when hulk got his ass kicked by red? ok i'm over-eggsagerating, it was close but now that Thor is here, we will just have to see.

:hulk:

i just know that he can be hurt. i dont see whats wrong with having a damaged version of a fig??? like i said heroes get their asses kicked too. i get tired of having a character remade 40 times and repainted in 40 different colors,....battle damaged would be nice! plus,..i like dio shots...alot! and i need damaged figs! thats just me.

well dude battle damaged figs wwould be good on variants only.HAHA im still 13 so I still play with em.

well dude battle damaged figs wwould be good on variants only.HAHA im still 13 so I still play with em.

well....when i was 13, i still wanted damaged figs. whats your idea of a varaint?, any other version of that fig is a varaint. would you have more fun playing with your figs if which ever one was loosing,...looked like it? .....and stop saying HA HA!

jin saotome has made an awesome damaged iron man. i was going to make one also but i got deployed. i will do it when i get back though! i'm sure with some sculpey and a dremel i could custom make you some damaged figures. i'm no jin or kyle, but i think i do decent work. or just email either of those guys, i'm sure they would do comissions for you too.

and weapon packs would ROCK! punisher needs his armory. lots of swords for elektra, ronin, hand ninja, etc. and some various blast pieces for iron man boot jets, punisher gun blasts, and so on, in different sized pairs. that would be great!

jin saotome has made an awesome damaged iron man. i was going to make one also but i got deployed. i will do it when i get back though! i'm sure with some sculpey and a dremel i could custom make you some damaged figures. i'm no jin or kyle, but i think i do decent work. or just email either of those guys, i'm sure they would do comissions for you too.

and weapon packs would ROCK! punisher needs his armory. lots of swords for elektra, ronin, hand ninja, etc. and some various blast pieces for iron man boot jets, punisher gun blasts, and so on, in different sized pairs. that would be great!

now were on the ball! its just somethings i would love to have