Has the long wait for marvel legends been worth it

ToBeLoved

yes and no because i hated to wait so long without any news. i could stand not getting figs but let peaple wait with all those rumors in the air, is unacceptable. now i just got wendigo and he is so ggggggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt. i hope that soon some dude puts the 2-packs on ebay. strange that there are none on ebay yet. i cant wait for the red hulk wave. the packaged images look so awesome. i guess i need to be more patient with hasbro and there learning process. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

yes and no because i hated to wait so long without any news. i could stand not getting figs but let peaple wait with all those rumors in the air, is unacceptable. now i just got wendigo and he is so ggggggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt. i hope that soon some dude puts the 2-packs on ebay. strange that there are none on ebay yet. i cant wait for the red hulk wave. the packaged images look so awesome. i guess i need to be more patient with hasbro and there learning process. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

They have been on ebay, they are all over 50 bucks which is ridiculous! nobody give in PLEASE!! Stand against scalping! be patient these are not exclusives, they will come around, they are not due until September. I am dying to get Forge but I am being patient. I already wasted a lot of gas driving around trying to find them. The wait has been worth it. I started to collect late, so this dry spell helped me catch up. the only figure I am missing is Bobby Drake.

yes i think is was worth it. habsro has proven that if they are given time and don't rush things like they did last year they can do some fantastic figures. case in point, we got the romour of the Hulk wave last year and we didn't get confirmation til the toyfair and nycc. and when they come out they become one of the best wave if not the best wave (only only cause of the fact that we got FFF as a baf :P) of the year.

They have been on ebay, they are all over 50 bucks which is ridiculous! nobody give in PLEASE!! Stand against scalping! be patient these are not exclusives, they will come around, they are not due until September. I am dying to get Forge but I am being patient. I already wasted a lot of gas driving around trying to find them. The wait has been worth it. I started to collect late, so this dry spell helped me catch up. the only figure I am missing is Bobby Drake.

what? where? what did you wrote in the box? i tried for so many days with all kinds of possebilitys and always zero. i will sure not buy them for 50 bucks. hell no. i live in europe and i have to pay a lot of shipping to get them. i am patient for that.

yes and no because i hated to wait so long without any news. i could stand not getting figs but let peaple wait with all those rumors in the air, is unacceptable. now i just got wendigo and he is so ggggggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt. i hope that soon some dude puts the 2-packs on ebay. strange that there are none on ebay yet. i cant wait for the red hulk wave. the packaged images look so awesome. i guess i need to be more patient with hasbro and there learning process. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

what? where? what did you wrote in the box? i tried for so many days with all kinds of possebilitys and always zero. i will sure not buy them for 50 bucks. hell no. i live in europe and i have to pay a lot of shipping to get them. i am patient for that.

you should try using BBTS they are great for international collectors. i have order the 3packs from them all im waiting for now is for them to get them in. when they do they usually take a week or two to get here.

yes and no because i hated to wait so long without any news. i could stand not getting figs but let peaple wait with all those rumors in the air, is unacceptable. now i just got wendigo and he is so ggggggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt. i hope that soon some dude puts the 2-packs on ebay. strange that there are none on ebay yet. i cant wait for the red hulk wave. the packaged images look so awesome. i guess i need to be more patient with hasbro and there learning process. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

you should try using BBTS they are great for international collectors. i have order the 3packs from them all im waiting for now is for them to get them in. when they do they usually take a week or two to get here.

i always wanted to try him out and i think i will do it. i mostly get my figs from ebay and i managed to get good prices mostly. all i need is patience. thanks for the advice by the way :biggrin: :biggrin: