Im Back...

blacksuitredsuit

And i dont even think they care if you are or not.What did you expect from these threads? Replies saying "Oh its you!""Im so glad it wasnt a new member!"

WRONG.

Grog... here's a word of advice, STOP COMPLAINING. If u didn't like my topic which I wouldn't care if u did or not you shouldn't have posted anything. Simple as that.

And i dont even think they care if you are or not.What did you expect from these threads? Replies saying "Oh its you!""Im so glad it wasnt a new member!"

WRONG.

Grog... here's a word of advice, STOP COMPLAINING. If u didn't like my topic which I wouldn't care if u did or not you shouldn't have posted anything. Simple as that.

Oh advice yay! I LOVE advice! Wait,this is BAD advice.Never mind.I love abit of excitement in forums.Love to ruffle up everyones feathers. :D

that does not matter to you, just please stop criticizing people so the anger can get off this board and it can go back to being a safe haven for nerds were we can talk about MARVEL! and not be mean to a kid if he has typos.

either spread the love or GO AWAY

Seeing as i was here first.HA!

Spread the hate-OR GO AWAY!

No no hate is bad.Before i came back posting here there was hate.Im just jumping on the band waggon.You see it as hate,i see it as harsh critisism.

What i see is a 20+ year old guy picking on kids with typos on a MARVEL LEGENDS board

Most of this board ARE 20+ year olds.You kids better run along and play cow boys and indians.You must not be a true collector.They are not "Toys" to us mature adults.They are immortalised figures of our favourite comic book heroes.