Fin Fang Foom Series 2 Found in Texas

billmaru

So, my girlfriend and I went to Roanoke to buy a computer for her mom, when I decided to check out the figures. I didn't see anything until I looked down at the bottom shelf under the Transformers and saw 3x Absorbing man, 3x Grey Hulk and 1 Doc Samson. I had to grab one of each and an extra Absorbing man just in case he had a defect. Anyways, just thought I'd share with you guys. I really want She-Hulk now.

AM_GH.jpg

DocSamson.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
My friend the other two you need you can find in www.hasbro.com

Just to let you know, so you don't keep posting on every thread about hasbro.com, they are not in stock and won't we shipping out until AT LEAST 8/25. That's if they don't get back ordered. I just cancelled my GI JOE order because it was over a month after the expected shipping date and I found them in the stores.

edit: put back in stock 4 hours later. Grab em while you can!

My friend the other two you need you can find in www.hasbro.com

Just to let you know, so you don't keep posting on every thread about hasbro.com, they are not in stock and won't we shipping out until AT LEAST 8/25. That's if they don't get back ordered. I just cancelled my GI JOE order because it was over a month after the expected shipping date and I found them in the stores.

Mine says they are shipping tomorrow.

On the other hand my G.I. Joe orders are still backordered. I don't want to cancel them because I'm getting them cheaper than in the stores with the 10% off coupon.

Yep should be. I posted yesterday at 12:40p and they said shipping 8/25 Geek posted later at 4:27p and said they were back in stock and they were so I grabbed all 7 they had (no Doc Samson). I still canceled my Joe order because even with the coupon it came out costing more with shipping. It's still not showing canceled though...