Sign in to follow this  
MeanMachine

What do you use in your Dioramas?

Post info on what you use, where people can find certain items, or suggestions on what might make for a great diorama addition etc.

Anything/everything.

I just recently started making diorama settings for my figures, and I've found that just about anything that can't be used as-is can be given a coat of paint and made usable. In my case, this means that the massive collection of figure bases, accessories, vehicles, and even playsets I've amassed over the years will finally serve some purpose.

i print things like skylines, alleys, etc. off and glue it to cardboard.

Here's one I just finished making:

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

I need to take some better quality pics, but I think it looks pretty good. Most everything is from Hobby Lobby or printed off a color printer.

I designed it in solid edge first:

newdiopic.jpg

Here's one I just finished making:

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

I need to take some better quality pics, but I think it looks pretty good. Most everything is from Hobby Lobby or printed off a color printer.

thats slick!

i took the capture webs and looped it on the bottom of my gargoyle thing (came with a spiderman fig) and i attached the other web connecting it down to cover the string that pulls out to put spiderman on and i have venom at the top trying to reach him. i also have one where punisher looks like he is shooting at ironman and hes holding this lid of a plastic trash can (i actually cut little pecies of paper and colored it to look like real garbage, even in its own bag!). the rest are lined up cause there basically all movie figures/crappy marvel legends

i took the capture webs and looped it on the bottom of my gargoyle thing (came with a spiderman fig) and i attached the other web connecting it down to cover the string that pulls out to put spiderman on and i have venom at the top trying to reach him. i also have one where punisher looks like he is shooting at ironman and hes holding this lid of a plastic trash can (i actually cut little pecies of paper and colored it to look like real garbage, even in its own bag!). the rest are lined up cause there basically all movie figures/crappy marvel legends

show it.

what do you use for brick

I bought the bricks in a sheet off the internet. Look up a site for Doll house supplies and you can find them. There are lots of stores out there that sell them so shop around. There are different types too.

which rays pizza is that? theres like a million...

I've never actually heard of it, I thought I was making it up....I just needed a store to put in next to the comic shop and a pizza place seemed easy to do.

show it.

i have some figs on this shelf and another shelf across my room.

003.jpg

004.jpg