ronan the accuser or moleman creature baf

hey

at my job i have learned to ingnore 90 percent of the comments people make

if not i would crack and walk up and down the hallways with a semi automatic.

im forced to go to work

the problem here is people want to come here, but are forced to ingnore 90 percent of the comments or they are open to waves and waves of stupidness. yet we still come here by choice. which makes us feel more frustrated. i think we all just need to ignore the little things.

for all i care the young kids on the forum could stare straightup into the sun and throw ice cubes at it all day long trying to destroy the object of such brightness. i know which posts to skip and which ones to read.

i guess what im saying is try to be nicer to the youngones by completly ingoring them instead of bashing them. let them go do they're thing, let them make storm wish lists until the cows come home, or requests chars made into bafs that were already released as a normal figure. eventually they will be on our level. thats what growing up is about, and it would be a big shame if theyre idea of collectors was ruined before they can serioulsy start collecting.

starting now

just close your eyes

we would all get along a little better

the only thing fwoosh has up on this board is the members get along a little better

Please tell me why we have to tolerate them when WE were the ones here first? Adults are the main percentage of this forum,and always have been.If the kiddies want a forum,they can go to the ones on the hasbro.com/marvel site.Its only since the switch they have started coming.WORST idea the TNI admins and mods did was change it all.Now there is are pointless threads,noobs,and people who just act like children.Until they DO grow up they should make a board for the children to go to until they get abit more mature about collecting.

A little better? the members on fwoosh are great to each other,but the thing fwoosh has over on this forum is the mods clean it up and dont have pointless threads on it.Im yet to see 1 member who acts like a child or posts utterly stupid things on that forum.

im 14, i dont think im a noob or post stupid things.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey + Xmenstorm1 + MarvelFan = The 3 Resident Retards of this website.

thank you :), i dont see what i do wrong to recieve this abuse lol :P

but i say that ronan was more popular character but they could have included some kind of two part creature in the moleman box because he is onyl small.

Don't worry you're not that bad. Your love of storm was a running joke for a while but you've gotten better. MarvelFan on the other hand is inbreed.

i usally dont interupt these historical fights between you guys but this is the best thread right now, :D

EDIT- to Grog, also i dont remeber who but in all that fighting someone said your signature was lesbian or something, i actually think its kinda funny if you think about it.

That was me.

A little better? the members on fwoosh are great to each other,but the thing fwoosh has over on this forum is the mods clean it up and dont have pointless threads on it.Im yet to see 1 member who acts like a child or posts utterly stupid things on that forum.

exactly! thats why i love the fwoosh so much more than over here. People her seem to always start pointless topics that are just common sense things or things that are pointless.

partake in chestizing someone. why would you call someone scared because they dont "partake" in what youre doing.(you should read your post) i feel like you alot of the time, but i dont know how you get into it with "idiots". i dont think youre a girl(i dont know what you are) but i know what he called you. do what you feel.

Obviously im gonna partake in ripping someone who acts stupid and posts stupid posts to shreads.Its just my nature.People ARE scared to say what they truely think about other members.Mostly because other people in the forum will judge them.There ARE people who think these 3 act ridiculous.Why dont they say? Because they have seen that members go off the head on this board for saying your opinion.I get into it with "idiots" because they REALLY need to be told to stop posting crap.

how can you call her a dike?

See that? The "Her" ?

yes...he called you a dike....and a dike is a put down for a lesbian. i dont know what you are, but since he called you a dike ,i just assumed he knew you were a woman....understand?

partake in chestizing someone. why would you call someone scared because they dont "partake" in what youre doing.(you should read your post) i feel like you alot of the time, but i dont know how you get into it with "idiots". i dont think youre a girl(i dont know what you are) but i know what he called you. do what you feel.

Obviously im gonna partake in ripping someone who acts stupid and posts stupid posts to shreads.Its just my nature.People ARE scared to say what they truely think about other members.Mostly because other people in the forum will judge them.There ARE people who think these 3 act ridiculous.Why dont they say? Because they have seen that members go off the head on this board for saying your opinion.I get into it with "idiots" because they REALLY need to be told to stop posting crap.

how can you call her a dike?

See that? The "Her" ?

yes...he called you a dike....and a dike is a put down for a lesbian. i dont know what you are, but since he called you a dike ,i just assumed he knew you were a woman....understand?

Well then dont "assume" anything.