ronan the accuser or moleman creature baf

hey

partake in chestizing someone. why would you call someone scared because they dont "partake" in what youre doing.(you should read your post) i feel like you alot of the time, but i dont know how you get into it with "idiots". i dont think youre a girl(i dont know what you are) but i know what he called you. do what you feel.

Obviously im gonna partake in ripping someone who acts stupid and posts stupid posts to shreads.Its just my nature.People ARE scared to say what they truely think about other members.Mostly because other people in the forum will judge them.There ARE people who think these 3 act ridiculous.Why dont they say? Because they have seen that members go off the head on this board for saying your opinion.I get into it with "idiots" because they REALLY need to be told to stop posting crap.

how can you call her a dike?

See that? The "Her" ?

yes...he called you a dike....and a dike is a put down for a lesbian. i dont know what you are, but since he called you a dike ,i just assumed he knew you were a woman....understand?

Well then dont "assume" anything.

that was a dumb thing to say. i responded to what HE said!...he said dike, i said she.( ya cant be a dike if youre not a girl.) ive also come to realize that you are very argumentitive. you just stepped into the "kid" realm with your comments. you argue with kids, make off the wall statements like "scared to say something to a kid" say you didnt say them(read 1st page), and contradict yourself by feeding into what the "kids" have to say.(how can an adult, sit around and argue with a kid?..knowingly) you can say what yo want,....but IMO...youre just as bad as they are. everytime they post...you post. ill tell you what....become a MOD, then tell the kids what to do. answer this 1 question....dont get upset and start ranting B.S., give a straight answer.....what has all the comments youve been making fixed???? what good has it done? dude....you are full of it!( see, im not scared )

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

partake in chestizing someone. why would you call someone scared because they dont "partake" in what youre doing.(you should read your post) i feel like you alot of the time, but i dont know how you get into it with "idiots". i dont think youre a girl(i dont know what you are) but i know what he called you. do what you feel.

Obviously im gonna partake in ripping someone who acts stupid and posts stupid posts to shreads.Its just my nature.People ARE scared to say what they truely think about other members.Mostly because other people in the forum will judge them.There ARE people who think these 3 act ridiculous.Why dont they say? Because they have seen that members go off the head on this board for saying your opinion.I get into it with "idiots" because they REALLY need to be told to stop posting crap.

See that? The "Her" ?

yes...he called you a dike....and a dike is a put down for a lesbian. i dont know what you are, but since he called you a dike ,i just assumed he knew you were a woman....understand?

that was a dumb thing to say. i responded to what HE said!...he said dike, i said she.( ya cant be a dike if youre not a girl.) ive also come to realize that you are very argumentitive. you just stepped into the "kid" realm with your comments. you argue with kids, make off the wall statements like "scared to say something to a kid" say you didnt say them(read 1st page), and contradict yourself by feeding into what the "kids" have to say.(how can an adult, sit around and argue with a kid?..knowingly) you can say what yo want,....but IMO...youre just as bad as they are. everytime they post...you post. ill tell you what....become a MOD, then tell the kids what to do. answer this 1 question....dont get upset and start ranting B.S., give a straight answer.....what has all the comments youve been making fixed???? what good has it done? dude....you are full of it!( see, im not scared )

Oh god another thing to reply to? I know i dont have to,but its complulsive!

The dont assume anything was in general to YOU,HIM and the rest of the members.Yes,I am argumentitive.If you aint realised that by now you must also be a NOOB.If i dont enter kid realm,how do i lead them out of it?

If you think the statements are "off the wall" you must be nutty.The line after that is complete jibberish i dont understand.What kids have to say is jibberish all over again.PLEASE turn back time to when pooda and the other various noobs were not here.PLEASE.The very reason i am NOT as bad as they are is because i dont make pointless threads and immature posts.Ohhh! How i wish to be a mod! And BAN all your sorry asses in a second.Especially you pooda.Pooda.....WTF kind of name is that anyway? Back to the banning,it will be an IP ban for you! If i ever got the chance,which will be never.

And we come to the icing on the very badly made cake.What have i changed.Ive changed nothing.Yes,im hoping to change something,but no,nothing as of yet.My comments are opinions with a mixture of trying to keep order,and get the forum back to its golden days.Kiddies have invaded,and they need to be purged.

Pooda.

I AM full of it.

But YOU are a noob standing up for noobs.Im so sorry for you.They will now look to you as a quide.

See that? The "Her" ?

The dont assume anything was in general to YOU,HIM and the rest of the members.Yes,I am argumentitive.If you aint realised that by now you must also be a NOOB.If i dont enter kid realm,how do i lead them out of it?

If you think the statements are "off the wall" you must be nutty.The line after that is complete jibberish i dont understand.What kids have to say is jibberish all over again.PLEASE turn back time to when pooda and the other various noobs were not here.PLEASE.The very reason i am NOT as bad as they are is because i dont make pointless threads and immature posts.Ohhh! How i wish to be a mod! And BAN all your sorry asses in a second.Especially you pooda.Pooda.....WTF kind of name is that anyway? Back to the banning,it will be an IP ban for you! If i ever got the chance,which will be never.

And we come to the icing on the very badly made cake.What have i changed.Ive changed nothing.Yes,im hoping to change something,but no,nothing as of yet.My comments are opinions with a mixture of trying to keep order,and get the forum back to its golden days.Kiddies have invaded,and they need to be purged.

Pooda.

I AM full of it.

But YOU are a noob standing up for noobs.Im so sorry for you.They will now look to you as a quide.

call me what you want! doesn bother me. pooda is my 5 year old....i show him respect by using his nick name. as for the rest.....please! everyones a noob at some point...but im not standing up for noobs....just kids that keep getting bothered by an adult that says he trying to do good by harassing them. im 29, ill be damned if i sit and argue with a damn child! you act like the noob...did i upset you? are you mad? that B.S. you pull with them wont work here player.....my sorry ass(lol) the way youre going on, you might as well be a girl.....now i see why the youngin' was mistaken. OH..and to make it clear for you,..every time one of the so called "noobs" that you have a problem with post, here you come to say some dumb sh*t on top of their dumb sh*t. why do i say that you say some dumb sh*t? ill tell you. its a big difference between helping("no, thats not right") and being a puss( no!, youre a dumb ass!) see the difference. youre not trying to lead the noobs anywhere(as you stated you were trying to do) youve just found some kids to pick on!...so yes... im stepping up for the KIDS....pick on me! SHOUT OUT TO Magic8ball...i like the way you handeled the kid who thought bats and spidey were alike....we need more of that.

See that? The "Her" ?

Pooda.

I AM full of it.

call me what you want! doesn bother me. pooda is my 5 year old....i show him respect by using his nick name. as for the rest.....please! everyones a noob at some point...but im not standing up for noobs....just kids that keep getting bothered by an adult that says he trying to do good by harassing them. im 29, ill be damned if i sit and argue with a damn child! you act like the noob...did i upset you? are you mad? that B.S. you pull with them wont work here player.....my sorry ass(lol) the way youre going on, you might as well be a girl.....now i see why the youngin' was mistaken. OH..and to make it clear for you,..every time one of the so called "noobs" that you have a problem with post, here you come to say some dumb sh*t on top of their dumb sh*t. why do i say that you say some dumb sh*t? ill tell you. its a big difference between helping("no, thats not right") and being a puss( no!, youre a dumb ass!) see the difference. youre not trying to lead the noobs anywhere(as you stated you were trying to do) youve just found some kids to pick on!...so yes... im stepping up for the KIDS....pick on me! SHOUT OUT TO Magic8ball...i like the way you handeled the kid who thought bats and spidey were alike....we need more of that.

Argh! Jesus christ you just dont stop. Noobs and children should f*** off because THIS forum was not intent for kids.It was intent for COLLECTORS.OLDER PEOPLE.Not kiddies.If they want a board of their own,fine.Mods can maybe make one.You obviously were not here before the forum went to #$@#.I was.I saw it happen.Many others did.They even left because of it,which i think is very sad.I remember the ole days when we had a thread for each subject-there were no doubles! Hard to believe.It was a cleaner place,a better place! We had a passion for collecting.No "who is better???????" threads.The kids should stick to the hasbro type boards.INTENT for them.Noobs are a whole different matter.They should just be exterminated or REALLLLLY taught about the marvel universe and not the narrow minded view of heroes-like spider-man."he got bitten by a spider and got spider powers"

What is the use of most people thinking that? I REALLY dont want to be wasting my time quoting you and telling you what we had and what it should be like.I know im right.I come off as a jerk so people may not listen to me.If they had a taste of what these boards were,they would want it too.