the best silversurfer?

abazou

toybiz, but get the hasbro walmert exclusive rerelease of the toybiz one, its cheaper and fully silver, the toybiz origional release has blue paint spots on it :(

agreed, if not then get the ronin series surfer

so ur saying toybiz one is the worst?

the TB wally exclusive was all silver, but the board sucks! it has 2 pegs that only allow you to put him in the same spot. the earlier TB SS had magnetic feet and board, you could put him anywhere you wanted.

Both fall short of expectations. First of all Toybiz issued one back in 2004, and this had a funny looking alien head straight out of Area 51 with large pupils and a magnetized feet to attach to his board fitted with a slender magnet along its length. Back then, in 2004 he would be acceptable, but his head is kinda like I should say not really shaped like a human skull, neither here nor there, it was a bit nahh, . . . not comic accurate and he was as tall as the average Joe Blow with a bit of a bluish tint (overspray) on some areas of his body. Fast forward to 2007 and Hasbro rereleases this same nutty sculpt with the funny eyes and calls it "Limited Edition - WalMart Exclusive", still did not fix the head with the funny eyes and still an average sized fellow but new overall Silver paint minus the bluish tint. Now with the FFML 2008, they kinda fixed his head sculpt but no, it is shrunken (!!!) down a bit, and though he is correctly proportioned overall, his body shrunk to a tad smaller scale (!!) so when you stand him next other Legends, he is out of place with that smaller head on his torso that makes it quite evident. In fact, he needs to be displayed far and away from the group to make it work really. Now from a melon head in 2004 to a pin head in 2008, I'm just tempted to put Professor X head (minus the ears of course) on his 2004 body and spray silver paint on him once over.

Both fall short of expectations. First of all Toybiz issued one back in 2004, and this had a funny looking alien head straight out of Area 51 with large pupils and a magnetized feet to attach to his board fitted with a slender magnet along its length. Back then, in 2004 he would be acceptable, but his head is kinda like I should say not really shaped like a human skull, neither here nor there, it was a bit nahh, . . . not comic accurate and he was as tall as the average Joe Blow with a bit of a bluish tint (overspray) on some areas of his body. Fast forward to 2007 and Hasbro rereleases this same nutty sculpt with the funny eyes and calls it "Limited Edition - WalMart Exclusive", still did not fix the head with the funny eyes and still an average sized fellow but new overall Silver paint minus the bluish tint. Now with the FFML 2008, they kinda fixed his head sculpt but no, it is shrunken (!!!) down a bit, and though he is correctly proportioned overall, his body shrunk to a tad smaller scale (!!) so when you stand him next other Legends, he is out of place with that smaller head on his torso that makes it quite evident. In fact, he needs to be displayed far and away from the group to make it work really. Now from a melon head in 2004 to a pin head in 2008, I'm just tempted to put Professor X head (minus the ears of course) on his 2004 body and spray silver paint on him once over.

i think i agree with you about the head. but if i had to pick....TB still. the sculpt of the HML is nice(minus the hips) but it gets no poses.

anyone who cant get the hasbro one into a good pose isnt trying hard enough.

and while ill admit the magnet idea was a good one, there were a few oversights:

the big gray strip down the middle of the board.

the F4ML is more board is more accurate to the comics, being thinner and longer (shutup...)

the chrome affect on the F4ML board is well done, and blends in with the figure.

anyone who cant get the hasbro one into a good pose isnt trying hard enough.

and while ill admit the magnet idea was a good one, there were a few oversights:

the big gray strip down the middle of the board.

the F4ML is more board is more accurate to the comics, being thinner and longer (shutup...)

the chrome affect on the F4ML board is well done, and blends in with the figure.

show me a good pose.