sdcc pics

shockerisback

ok guys there are some images from ironman and the hulk movie figures. go check superherohype .com as i can see there will be

-ironmonger repainted in blue.

-mark 1 ironman in gold

as i can see there are a new armor. a dude in red. hard to say. the picture is tiny.

then there is an ironman mark 3 repaint in grey. he looks like a jet.

now to hulk. there is bibeast and he seems to be higher then the movie line.

there is a hulk dude who is all mecanic.

a grey and a classic hulk too. they all seem to fit the legends line but i am not sure.

ok i see hulk figures what is shocker talking about other hulk figures!?

He's talking about the movie/video game figures.

Click here.

Squint hard and you can see some silver behind Bi-Beast. That's the 'mechanical' figure he's talking about, and is most likely Ironclad of the U-Foes, as seen in the movie-based video game.

ok i see hulk figures what is shocker talking about other hulk figures!?

He's talking about the movie/video game figures.

Click here.

Squint hard and you can see some silver behind Bi-Beast. That's the 'mechanical' figure he's talking about, and is most likely Ironclad of the U-Foes, as seen in the movie-based video game.

Gotta be Ironclad. The proto-types are already being sold on E-bay from Hong Kong. They say they are 7" figures, but they still got that horrible old robot style articulation that they showed in NY. Cool figure ideas, but Barbie got more motion than they do.

Also, it seems that the comingsoon.net servers crashed or they dropped the pics. Rabid Nerd Overload syndrome is likely the culprit.

GEEK

Agreed that is definately Ironclad of the Ufoes. He is, as stated, in the video game along with Vapor. Ironclad is one of the unlockable characters you can play as. I wouldn't be surprised if we get Vapor also. That Hulk on the far left side is SICK! If he has fingers that form a fist, he could be the best Hulk ever.

Ironman stuff is cool to continue our armories. The question I have is on the character on the far left side of the pic, in the back ground. Judging from the shoulders being in that triangular shape, could this possibly be a REAL rendition of Titanium Man? Curious as to what you guys think. I will be at the con on Friday so I will see if I can get some pics for people.

Agreed that is definately Ironclad of the Ufoes. He is, as stated, in the video game along with Vapor. Ironclad is one of the unlockable characters you can play as. I wouldn't be surprised if we get Vapor also. That Hulk on the far left side is SICK! If he has fingers that form a fist, he could be the best Hulk ever.

Ironman stuff is cool to continue our armories. The question I have is on the character on the far left side of the pic, in the back ground. Judging from the shoulders being in that triangular shape, could this possibly be a REAL rendition of Titanium Man? Curious as to what you guys think. I will be at the con on Friday so I will see if I can get some pics for people.

you see i was thinking about titanium man too. funny

Some decent pics, but Jesus that website sucks. I'm sure its overload like you said, but I feel like I'm on dial-up circa '97 again.

OT: 'Hey' are you nine? jumping all over everyone's sh!t cuz you can't find something. I saw the topic title and had the pics within 30 seconds. Are you lazy or just plain ignorant. Man, grow up.

Some decent pics, but Jesus that website sucks. I'm sure its overload like you said, but I feel like I'm on dial-up circa '97 again.

OT: 'Hey' are you nine? jumping all over everyone's sh!t cuz you can't find something. I saw the topic title and had the pics within 30 seconds. Are you lazy or just plain ignorant. Man, grow up.

seems like "hey" is having a rought time today on marvelous forums