The Official SDCC Thread

TomTom

OMG OMG OMG!

I think besides the massive crush of releases, it's time to start forgiving Hasbro for the last 2 years. They have really pulled some winners out of the hat - a non sucky set of the FF4 in classic costumes (Sue looks awesome), a rash of Shield agents like DDDugan, Sharon Carter and Maria Hill, classic and an ultra detailed heroes reborn IM, kick ass versions of Vision, Ben Reilly, Mac Gorgan and Crossbones and listening to fan requests like Ares, Guardian and rare figures like Kang! I am so psyched for santa now :)

My only gripe is Juggy looks a bit animated but I know a lot of people have been after a remake and classic take on this guy which the helmet seems to show anyway. Keep the pics coming!!!

There has to be a mistake though...the Ares Series says Sept '08 as their release date...that really can't be... that's on top of Target series, on top of Hulk, on top of Spider-man, and Ironman. It's too much... I really want these figs but sheesh. I kind of feel like Hasbro is attempting to bum rush my wallet all at once :( This may be the first time I say delay something.

Yeah, the really weird thing (to me) is that wasn't the Nemesis wave announced as coming in November or December? Seems really weird that this newer wave would come ahead of the wave that's been in development for about two years.

I'm just sad that it's a Wal-Mart exclusive....I never find Wal-Mart exclusives. Plus the Wal-marts around here are the most inconvenient stores for me to get to. Probably gonna have to suck it up on the secondary market for these.....

Awesome !!!

If the realease dates don't change once again, 2008 will be a marvelous year for never released marvel legends (or assimilated) characters. I've counted 30 (including the BAF's) but I might have forgotten some on the way :

Adam Warlok

Union Jack

Spiral

Black Bolt

Nova

Tigra

Guardian

Crossbones

Ronin

Forge

Dum Dum Dugan

Shield agent