Sign in to follow this  
hey

wouldent a moleman creature be a cool baf?

dont you think so?

someone already asked this. but it would be a nice way to round out the FF figs

Sorry to run the potential rumor mill and possible crush ur dreams of a moleman creature BAF, but someone over at Fwoosh claims to have talked to Hasbro and they said Ares will be the last BAF

send me a link, i searched for this post but was unable to find

i will be pissed if this is the case

how ever onto the subject of the thread. didn't this exact same thread just end brutaly with grog slugging it out w/ everyone AND his mom.

why on earth would you post it again

if anything HEY you are proving him right (as much as i hate to side with grog)

Oh how i do love when people start to agree with me!

And fishtank-You know you love me.

Oh how i do love when people start to agree with me!

And fishtank-You know you love me.

if you read some of the back pages of our arguement, one of the 1st things that i said was that i agree with you most of the time.....no need to feel good...sorry.

how ever onto the subject of the thread. didn't this exact same thread just end brutaly with grog slugging it out w/ everyone AND his mom.

Hey fish i sent you a message with the link, if you didn't get it, here is the link again, i'll try and link it, if not there is always copy and paste lol

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...c&start=390

Just go to the bottom of page 27 (it should already be on 27) you'll find the convo there

Hey fish i sent you a message with the link, if you didn't get it, here is the link again, i'll try and link it, if not there is always copy and paste lol

Just go to the bottom of page 27 (it should already be on 27) you'll find the convo there

oh great...give'em ammo for another topic.

finaly the bafs are done. i loved the baf concept when the figs were high. say foom, sentinel, galactus. in a way it sounds like marvel legends are done? no? are they just coming in 2 packs now? someone has to ask hasbro about these.

lol just passing on some info...should i not have done this?

lol just passing on some info...should i not have done this?

he'll just start asking if we think it sucks or if were mad or something. im trying to give him some "keyboard" rittlin(or however you spell it)

thankyou for the link

and truly i don't care if you think it sucks or if your mad. im not even sure why this is more ammo also. im 23. i like to think of myself as mature. when i go to an ACTION FIGURE forum my only purpose is to get info on action figures i love collecting. no one has influence over me like that, over an internet forum, about toys. its funny even thinking that. the funny conversations/good times is just a plus. its toys. lets not be so serious people. sheesh.

Sorry to run the potential rumor mill and possible crush ur dreams of a moleman creature BAF, but someone over at Fwoosh claims to have talked to Hasbro and they said Ares will be the last BAF

In a recent Q&A Hasbro stated there would be 3 BAF waves in 2009. So the goober at fwoosh is wrong.

thankyou for the link

and truly i don't care if you think it sucks or if your mad. im not even sure why this is more ammo also. im 23. i like to think of myself as mature. when i go to an ACTION FIGURE forum my only purpose is to get info on action figures i love collecting. no one has influence over me like that, over an internet forum, about toys. its funny even thinking that. the funny conversations/good times is just a plus. its toys. lets not be so serious people. sheesh.

i was talking about 'HEY'....not you bro. my bad.

I'll ask the Hasbro rep today about BAF's being cancelled, but I can't imagine they are. It's a brilliant marketing idea to make sure a lot of people buy all the figures, even ones they would otherwise pass on. BAFs make people completists. Production may cost a little more, but Hasbro sells a lot more figures. There's no reason to abandon the BAF.

And back OT, I would like a big monster BAF. I'd even be cool with Hasbro spreading it over two FF waves. That last FF wave was pretty weak and I'm not happy with the FF 2-packs that are coming out. They are using those lame cartoony heads for Reed and Sue. Ben has a pin head and Johnny has that lame hip articulation.