wal-mart modulars

melkor08

i was looking at the new modulars for the walmart i work at and some others her in mobile (all 5)and i did not see any spaces for the 2-packs or hulk legends or the new ares wave do in sept (wow that came out of nowhere) any one got any ideas on this

did you look on both sides of the aisle, i remember back when walmart did the mods last time, i was looking for the gi joe 25th figures and i walked up and down the aisle reading each paper and couldnt find them and then i turned around and there was a spot with a paper and it said Gi joe 25th, so check that out

when i go to work tommorrow i will look again. but the walmart i was at today didnt have any marvel legends /hulk legends stuff on either action figure aisle .( but now that i think about it maybe they will do an endcap or something for the exclusives. i didnt see any spots for the 2 packs last year or the ff legends and yet they showed up). the walmart i work at sucks for getting anything cool in as far as marvel gos.(but boy we get truck loads of movie figs and those big headed stupid figures)

i made friends with the manger at my walmart and she says they get shipment everynight

in the planogram at my walmart they have a spot for the 2 packs w/ space already made and she said they should be on shelfs by tommarow night

however she hasn't recieved any news about the foom wave and it isn't even in the planogram

i think we are just getting a lovely taste of hasbros distributors again with theyre god like powers who randomly choose select stores to get product before anyone else. i remeber i was one of the first to score ff ronan set and cannonball/domino cable/marvel girl but i didn't see wave 3 untill 4 months after everyone else on the forums had them

I have read around that they are supposed to be out by midnight tomorrow (i guess that's technically saturday morning) so i'm hoping to catch some at wal mart tomorrow

Ooooh. Leaving early Sat morning for vacation so maybe a quick geek stop on the way out will score.

BTW: Found the FFF wave at ToysRUs here first but they ran out fast and never restocked. Then all the Targets got them and were all 3 out in less than a day. I still only have Foom Butt, and need the other four figs to make his greatness.

GEEK