Sign in to follow this  
shockerisback

maybe a variant in the hulk line?

hey guys on superherotimes there is a pic of the grey hulk painted in hulks classic colors. green and purple. i looks way better then the grey hulk. does anyone know if it is a variant? he is in the picture standing right next to fin fang foom.

he is just a running change with the Foom line

i never knew something about him. i never saw him on ebay either? is he out yet? does someone know?

i thought i hear from a buddy of mine that there is some kind of varient. Just dont know what it is. If i find more info ill post

if you cant see it....my bad.

Oooooh. I totally missed that. Thanks for the post. I'll take it.

...and I get poorer, and poorer with each passing moment.

GEEK

that is the extra figure in the box set with the complete foom. i forget where i heard but i new i saw it somewhere

That mold is too small to be used as green Hulk.

Do you have the figure? Cause mine is plenty big (and I don't mean anything by that). I'd say it makes a great green hulk purple pants fig. Now All I need is the Ultimate Hulk Head for that grey hulk and I'm set.

GEEK

I don't care if it's a running change, Foom/Con Exclusive, or a variant, I want it...MOC.

Do you have the figure? Cause mine is plenty big (and I don't mean anything by that). I'd say it makes a great green hulk purple pants fig. Now All I need is the Ultimate Hulk Head for that grey hulk and I'm set.

GEEK

Yes I have him and he's the perfect size for grey Hulk, unfortunately he's too short to make a good green Hulk. I'm not worried about it personally, I have enough versions of Green, I'm just pointing out that he's not gonna fit in right is all.

Hulks-1.jpg

Why is he all hunched over? That could explain his lack of height...

GEEK

Yes I have him and he's the perfect size for grey Hulk, unfortunately he's too short to make a good green Hulk. I'm not worried about it personally, I have enough versions of Green, I'm just pointing out that he's not gonna fit in right is all.

Hulks-1.jpg

Since when is grey hulk and green hulk not the same size??? Its the same character only a different color !

This figure looked plenty big to me at the con. Hell as said th gray and green should be same size. the real problem is the Wendigo. He looks great but his height is listed as 9'7" and he is shorter then the King Hulk who lists at 7'6". Look at your own picture for verification and check the back of the packages for the height. SO is Wendigo to small or King Hulk to big?

This figure looked plenty big to me at the con. Hell as said th gray and green should be same size. the real problem is the Wendigo. He looks great but his height is listed as 9'7" and he is shorter then the King Hulk who lists at 7'6". Look at your own picture for verification and check the back of the packages for the height. SO is Wendigo to small or King Hulk to big?

i know what he means though.....it just seems like he would be bigger. but the guy above does have a point.....green or grey,..he was still the same size.

Heights of the different versions of the Hulk as stated in "World War Hulk, Gamma Files".

Height: (Banner) 5'9";(gray Hulk)6'6";(green/Savage Hulk)7'-8';(green/professor Hulk)7'6".

Gray Hulk has always been smaller than green, hence my comment about the gray Hulk's mold being repainted green.

Heights of the different versions of the Hulk as stated in "World War Hulk, Gamma Files".

Height: (Banner) 5'9";(gray Hulk)6'6";(green/Savage Hulk)7'-8';(green/professor Hulk)7'6".

Gray Hulk has always been smaller than green, hence my comment about the gray Hulk's mold being repainted green.

tu-shae

not how you spell that, but ah well.

by those listings, the figure is big enough for green hulk, but too big for gray hulk. whoops...

by those listings, the figure is big enough for green hulk, but too big for gray hulk. whoops...

well....spell it for me. i wouldnt wanna keep posting it wrong.

At the panel, the Hasbro rep said the green/purple Hulk is a variant and that there may actually be a third variant coming with darker green and darker purple colors.

well....spell it for me. i wouldnt wanna keep posting it wrong.

it's "touche" for anyone that cares lol

Just got me a SDCC Foom set from HTS(don't ask me why, cause I don't know,lol), so I gotta ask, was the Hulk varient part of that set or is it supposed to just be a running change midway through the line?

Speaking of repaints, did anyone notice the She-Hulk is just a re-use of Shanna's body with a different head? ( and obviously, shes green, and Shanna isn't)