The Best Figure from SDCC?

JohnnyRebelV2

The classic 70's early 80's Iron Man takes the cake. If he is tall enough (i.e taller and thicker than the movie IM) he will be the best Iron Man ever. Only a Neo Classic post armor wars IM could top this. His only flaw is he has non articulated hands. The right hand is in a replusor blast position and the left hand has a semi fist and might be possible. Can anyone at SDCC please confirm or deny this?

The runner up for best figure is Crossbones. He is huge and bad ass and will do all the lynching my Red Skull orders him to do! Does he come with any weapons? I can't tell.

Other great figures shown are: Heros Reborn IM, they should of gone with Neo Classic instead but thet did a great job on him.

Guardian is a Captain Marvel/Yellow Jacket/Quicksilver/Nova body reuse body they did a good job on him.

Ultimate War Machine looks good but don't give a $#$% about Ultimate figures so I'll be skipping him. Same with Ben Riley and Torch. Vision is a Silver Surfer reuse which means he will be just as small as the toybiz version. This is also a pass (because the BAF sucks)

Ares is the worst BAF to date and the first one I won't be completing. A complete waste of a spot. Lame character and too small to be a BAF. Crossbones looks bigger than him!

Kang is a waste of a spot because I've had him for two years now.

I like the new Juggernaut. Everyone got exactly what they've been begging for. People complained about the series 6 versions SUPERIORITY and his long arms, you know the ones most artists draw him with... Now they have the classic look. I say if your going to redo a figure at least make him different so we can justify buying him again. As they have done here.

I'd say it's a guarantee there will be no Iron Man Comic wave in the near future. We're getting 3 different IM this fall. If there was a IM wave in the works they would of saved at least two of them for that wave. So it's clearly not happening.

I love the Tony Stark alternate head we're getting with the stealth and classic IM.

Getting Sharon Carter and Dum Dum is cool. Maria hill? Not so much.

i liked the ironmen...pretty cool. i was surprised to see the tarantula...i must get him(big spidey fan)..i dont know! you gotta admit...they made some pretty good choices of characters to produce....and i didnt like HML's....they showed me a new leaf! were getting a whole shield squad, hand ninjas!...freakin hand ninjas(watchout elektra and DD) im pretty amazed!..sorry if i took up too much space...i just cant choose!

I for one am overjoyed that Kang was re-released. I couldn't afford to get one 2 years ago, and still can't now. Everything shown was impressive. Great character choices, new and old, and the redos seem to be reasonably superior to toybiz versions. My favorite from what was shown is probably the heroes reborn Iron Man. Such a sick design. Vision was the only character I saw as unnecessary. Him, and the apparent 3 versions of Venom. Speaking of which, is any single one of the Venom's accurate? Anyways, totally stoked. Two packs are looking good, the new baf waves satisfy me, and overall the quality seems to have improved. I guess I dare say.....

Hasbro DELIVERED.

aw man, judging by the "adults only" title, i was expecting to see some nudity in here haha jk...i agree, crossbones looks freakin sweet...and in the case that it is hulklings body..."crossbones crush!" :hulk:

No the "adults only" tag means we don't take kindly to some of the rampaging retards that would ruin this thread otherwise.

im all about crossbones. a little big so it takes away from him but i like my villans like that on my shelves

i am overjoyed to be getting aries but i am saddened it is a baf and an exclusive wave at that. this wave i will fight for.

so i would also have to agree that the ironman 2pack is the best thing we will be getting, and if its tall enough i think the best things hasbro has given us yet. i have nothing i could possibly complain about from what i see

im also happy about ben spiderman. i have been dying for a well articulated version.

and in dead last is vision. everyone has been saying good things but from what i can see from pics he looks just as small as the toybiz version (can anyone at the sdcc confirm this? )

Crossbones-AWESOME!!

Guardian-FINALLY!!

Kang-Not interested enough in him to pay the big bucks, but will certainly pick him up for $10.

Vision-does initially look better than the TB one, probably not enough to buy another tho...

Pass on the rest including the BAF Ares, no real appeal to me.

The 2 packs look awesome, I can't believe we're getting Dum Dum!! Lots of great figures in this line will make me go after building a SHIELD team. I agree, that Tony Stark head is awesome...it already has me thinking about making a custom with a Prof X body!!

Kinda disappointed in the Spidey line, most of the figures look odd, perhaps b/c they're protos? Was hoping for a Puma or Tombstone out of this line, oh well...

Wouldn't care if the Bro quit the BAF concept, I'd rather keep the figures at the $10 price point and have a head swap or accessory instead. So far this year, exactly zero of the waves have me excited about the BAF, other than selling them on ebay...

The classic 70's early 80's Iron Man takes the cake. If he is tall enough (i.e taller and thicker than the movie IM) he will be the best Iron Man ever. Only a Neo Classic post armor wars IM could top this. His only flaw is he has non articulated hands. The right hand is in a replusor blast position and the left hand has a semi fist and might be possible. Can anyone at SDCC please confirm or deny this?

I won't confirm or deny it, but I won't burst ur bubble either: For what i see, both ironmans share the same body sculpt, and both sport different interchangable hands (because that's how two packs are being handled). Both figs, according to me, have closed fists and open hands. the left hand seems to be the same in both ironmans, but i bet it's interchangable too.

best figure. black costume spider-man.

close up for me

-spider-man classic costume from wave 4

-ben reaily spider-man. finaly a great figure of him. now scarlet spider and my day is done

-tarantula. he looked not finished. i dont know why hasbro takes so long. it is just a simple repaint. only the head and toes had to be sculpted. this is taking forever. do a spot figure. it is one of the easiest repaint ever.

-venom with stinger. i will retool him with the other venom body because of the different spider logo.

Hmmm.

The female Shield Agents.

Im not too into ML's anymore.NO its not because of hasbro,its because of the big hole in my pocket.

I'll only buy the ones i REALLY want.

Out of that buch I'll get.

Human Torch

Vision

Kang

Guardian

Iron man& Female shield agent (+Variant)

Human Torch and Invisable Woman

Beast + Tigra

Sunfire

and Icons phoenix.

If i had it my way id want ml's cancelled so i can move onto other lines.

aw man, judging by the "adults only" title, i was expecting to see some nudity in here haha jk...i agree, crossbones looks freakin sweet...and in the case that it is hulklings body..."crossbones crush!" :hulk:

No the "adults only" tag means we don't take kindly to some of the rampaging retards that would ruin this thread otherwise.

yeah yeah, i know what it means...i have read some of the other posts and seen all the e-violence unleashed upon those ppl lol

As far as what they show in the first day pics....

Hands Down - IRON MAN 2 Pks (VERY HAPPY)

Shield agnts Dugan & Maria Hill (VERY HAPPY)

Cross bones

Ben Riley Spiderman

The Guardian

Hand Ninjas

I do like the Mac gorgon Venom or Scorpion Venom

& the Sue Richards & Torch 2pk

They should have replaced Kang the remake of Ultimate IM with a X-men Morph &/or Scarlet Spiderman,Jubilee,

Silver Samari, More articulated BLACK CAT.

Anything but a remake Reuse.

thank you for that.

i actually like the new vision figure, as the TB one was too thin. and as for kang being a waste of a spot, he was one of the rarest figures ever released. him being re-released only makes sense.