Figure you wished to see at SDCC but NOT!!

annihilator

I was hoping to see a larger assortment of Spider-Man related characters other than just Tarantula. Characters like Prowler, Puma, Molten Man, Hammerhead, Tombstone etc. Maybe a comic accurate MJ. Instead we get 3 Venoms, 2 Spideys, a Redeco Iron Spidey, and seriously?!? Scuba-Spidey?!?!? SERIOUSLY HASBRO??!

scuba spidey is pretty stupid, whats next astronaut spidey? a whole line of spiderman in different costumes that really has nothing to do with comics

Northstar & Aurora (I was more than sure they would be there!)

Jim Lee Jean Grey

Jubilation Lee

Silver Samurai

I was expecting to be surprised, but not in a bad way! [3 3/4] I refuse to support that line. I usually buy other Hasbro products for my lil bro and nephew like SHS, Spectacular Spider Man, Spider-Man Trilogy and Movie lines, Hulk and Iron Man but I will make sure they DO NOT get ANYTHING from that line.

scarlet spider for me

umm scarlet spider was shown

i was hoping for a new hawkeye

That was ben reily not the scarlet spider. What he means is this version:ScarletSpider.jpg

yes, thats the one figure i think i realy want the most. sure there are so many spidey villains but this costume is so great looking for me. i just love it. i hope that hasbro does him and kaine in a 2-pack.

Northstar & Aurora (I was more than sure they would be there!)

Jim Lee Jean Grey

Jubilation Lee

Silver Samurai

I was expecting to be surprised, but not in a bad way! [3 3/4] I refuse to support that line. I usually buy other Hasbro products for my lil bro and nephew like SHS, Spectacular Spider Man, Spider-Man Trilogy and Movie lines, Hulk and Iron Man but I will make sure they DO NOT get ANYTHING from that line.

the 3 3/4 line aint that bad...actually...its not bad at all. i dont want them to replace the 6" figs, but dont act as if this is a totally bogus line. i plan to get them if they look like the pics....they seem very dio friendly. now i can make my masterpiece transformers team up with the joes and my favorite marvel characters! i think alot of the marvel collectors complain too much...im a DC collector that dabbles in Marvel. look at what DC is giving us as far as 3 3/4 figs.....and youre complaining?

I will not deny the new 3 3/4 line looks quite good. I am only bothered by the fact that Hasbro isn't being straightforward about whether this line is intended too exist alongside the Legends line, or if it is meant to replace it.

As for the topic of this thread. I really expected to see some of the prototypes we've been shown in the Hasbro poll, like Magneto or Northstar and Aurora.

I will not deny the new 3 3/4 line looks quite good. I am only bothered by the fact that Hasbro isn't being straightforward about whether this line is intended too exist alongside the Legends line, or if it is meant to replace it.

As for the topic of this thread. I really expected to see some of the prototypes we've been shown in the Hasbro poll, like Magneto or Northstar and Aurora.

you know hasbro, they wont tell us anything until they think the time is right.

I really expected to see some of the prototypes we've been shown in the Hasbro poll, like Magneto or Northstar and Aurora.

I'm actually glad they DIDN'T show that Magneto, because it still means there's a chance the scrawny, under-articulated, diaper-clad monstrosity won't see production.

On the other hand, seeing as Hasbro has stressed two-packs as being a large part of ML's future, I'm sure Northstar/Aurora will be released at some point--especially considering that Guardian is part of the Ares wave, and we know Hasbro is big on completing teams.