toybiz pics are up

shockerisback

the toybiz panel showed some pics. you can check them out actionfigureinsider .com now they show the quinjet but it is way to small. the x-jet was bigger looking at those pics.

now it will hurt. there are scetches, paintings of figures they wanted to do

icon lizard and rhino. i cry and i cry. damn the guys who sold the license to hasbro. realy, i feel like i did a pact with mephisto to deserve this . this deal must be breakable. i love the designs of those wow.

Well,the only things that look good are the 12 inch cap and possibly the rino. The logan looks terrible ,the lizard is the ultimate version wich looks terrible and nobody wants.Just look at the ultimate lizard in the classics line,it still warms the pegs to this day.The ultimate ironman is just as bad as the lizzard.

As for the transformer stuff wich hasbro copied,thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen in my life.

The rino looks not bad,hopefully the final product would have been nicer.Usually with the rino you can tell its a costume he's wearing but that drawing is really creepe, looks like a half man half rino mutation out of a horror movie.

So i guess we really didn't end up missing much.

Well,the only things that look good are the 12 inch cap and possibly the rino. The logan looks terrible ,the lizard is the ultimate version wich looks terrible and nobody wants.Just look at the ultimate lizard in the classics line,it still warms the pegs to this day.The ultimate ironman is just as bad as the lizzard.

As for the transformer stuff wich hasbro copied,thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen in my life.

The rino looks not bad,hopefully the final product would have been nicer.Usually with the rino you can tell its a costume he's wearing but that drawing is really creepe, looks like a half man half rino mutation out of a horror movie.

I think I must agree. :wink:

i think this is not the ultimate version of lizard. it isnt that long ago that this lizard was drawn in the comics. it was just before or during the back in black storyline. you know when all those creature came back at the control of stegron. he looks exacly the same to me just the cloths are missing.