Sign in to follow this  
ares

the next two bafs any ideas? wolverine+xmen

What are you talking about!? did you not hear the BAF concept is over for now. Only 2 packs.

They did not mention anything about a toy line with a BAF for Wolverine & The X-Men, so seriously what are you talking about?

Someone help me understand what ares is talking about. I thought I had read every single tidbit from SDCC this weekend and I heard nothing about an X-men BAF series and Wolverine BAF series.

Did I miss something?

so....is ares right or wrong? i just want the skinny on whats what.

He's 100% wrong he knows nothing. This thread should be deleted. The BAFs are cancelled for the time being. Hasbro said so during their panel. What other proof does one need?

Just a quick clarification for everyone...the BAF's are going to be "cancelled" AFTER the next three BAF waves. Kind of humorous that we are talking about BAF's getting cancelled when we still have at least 3 BAF waves to go...4 including FFF.

i no rite what a noob

what in the hell did you just say? im not picking on you, but...."i no rite what a noob"???

thats got to have a meaning...right?

im sry i meant nub... (ppl who r dumb and have lack of sense)

maybe you should just spell out the words. sometimes its just better that way

To clarify the clarification, there are three BAFS left, Ares, Red Hulk and Holocaust. There is no BAF in the Wolverine Movie line. As far as I know, there IS no X-Men line, so therefore there could be no BAF in a non-existent line.

Oh, and Marvel Legends aren't "dead" they're "being reassessed to see what Hasbro can do for collectors in the future..."