HASBRO TOY STORE

pooda

i could have had both Cobra Commanders, the Foom set and the Savage Land set if my credit card wouldnt have been declined

they didnt have any on the site(cobra commanders). they sold them in 2hrs at SDCC

Actually a member at the Allspark said he got a Cobra Commander when they were first put up, they just sold out almost immediately.

Just ordered myself a Foom and Nemesis Prime.

Where did you order the Nemesis wave??

Not Nemesis wave, Nemesis Prime, from Transformers.

I got the Savage Land set and the Star Wars Disturbance in the Force set. I wouldn't kick yourself if you miss out on the Foom set...there's no savings whatsoever, which is kind of annoying. You'd think that for buying 8 figures at once, they'd at least let you save a few bucks.

Unless some terrific new coupon code comes along, it's probably more sensible for me to buy the figures separately a few at a time, given that it'll cost the same. (Unless you're buying it for the box art and the cachet of owning an exclusive, which is another matter altogether.)

Just remember, last year's SDCC Stan Lee and She-Hulk were still available weeks (months?) after they were put online. You can still buy them on eBay for close to their original selling price. Similarly, I don't think Ka-Zar will be considered a "gotta have" by most collectors.

I got the Savage Land set and the Star Wars Disturbance in the Force set. I wouldn't kick yourself if you miss out on the Foom set...there's no savings whatsoever, which is kind of annoying. You'd think that for buying 8 figures at once, they'd at least let you save a few bucks.

Unless some terrific new coupon code comes along, it's probably more sensible for me to buy the figures separately a few at a time, given that it'll cost the same. (Unless you're buying it for the box art and the cachet of owning an exclusive, which is another matter altogether.)

Just remember, last year's SDCC Stan Lee and She-Hulk were still available weeks (months?) after they were put online. You can still buy them on eBay for close to their original selling price. Similarly, I don't think Ka-Zar will be considered a "gotta have" by most collectors.

I missed the Foom set. :sad:

Yes there is a coupon code for 10% off.

There's always a coupon for 10% off. I'm talking about one of those 25% off or free shipping deals they had last summer and winter. And I'm getting the feeling they've retired those.

Getting the Foom set may be fun in a "first kid on my block with the hot new toy" way, but again, there's no price difference from buying them separately. There were also people paying major bucks to complete their Blobs, Annihiluses and Ronans when they came out because they couldn't bear to wait a little while. Yet fast forward a few months, and those ML series were still sitting on pegs or getting clearanced.

In other words, don't fret too much. You'll be able to get Foom later if HTS doesn't re-stock the exclusive.

oh...if i have some extra cash(DCUC wave 3 is coming any day now, seen the grey dot on the shelf tag)after i get my figs, ill snatch up some for you guys(foom figs). is there any one that people have in common as far as wants?(like the most sought after) like i said, i dont know how much cash ill have left.

oh...if i have some extra cash(DCUC wave 3 is coming any day now, seen the grey dot on the shelf tag)after i get my figs, ill snatch up some for you guys(foom figs). is there any one that people have in common as far as wants?(like the most sought after) like i said, i dont know how much cash ill have left.

She Hulk sounds to be one of the hardest to find for some people, dunno bout on here though, me? i'm just gonna wing it and let Target and WM stock up on em hehe, just got Wendigo(AWESOM figure btw)

i could have had both Cobra Commanders, the Foom set and the Savage Land set if my credit card wouldnt have been declined

they didnt have any on the site(cobra commanders). they sold them in 2hrs at SDCC

they did have a bunch of Cobra Commanders on the site, there is a huge thread on hisstank about it. It was shortly after 11 that they went live i had 2 in my cart but my card was declined. I left and and went to the store for a Mt Dew and i came back and Blue was sold out and about an hour later the black one sold out

There's always a coupon for 10% off. I'm talking about one of those 25% off or free shipping deals they had last summer and winter. And I'm getting the feeling they've retired those.

Getting the Foom set may be fun in a "first kid on my block with the hot new toy" way, but again, there's no price difference from buying them separately. There were also people paying major bucks to complete their Blobs, Annihiluses and Ronans when they came out because they couldn't bear to wait a little while. Yet fast forward a few months, and those ML series were still sitting on pegs or getting clearanced.

In other words, don't fret too much. You'll be able to get Foom later if HTS doesn't re-stock the exclusive.

Well 10% off $120 is a lot. Plus Target had all of them here 2 weeks ago. They certainly were not at SDCC before anywhere else.

they did have a bunch of Cobra Commanders on the site, there is a huge thread on hisstank about it. It was shortly after 11 that they went live i had 2 in my cart but my card was declined. I left and and went to the store for a Mt Dew and i came back and Blue was sold out and about an hour later the black one sold out

11:00?? what time zone? its 11:39pm where im at(milwaukee,wi) but i went on around 7:30am, and they were gone...anyway, im sad i missed it.(off topic)

I saw some on the site at 11am eastern time yesterday but as was stated, i believe they were gone within an hour

i had a feeling i missed it

it was a little before 11 eastern time that everything showed up as coming soon, and then about 11:10 the Cobra Commanders came up. A half hour later everything else went up. Blue commander sold out in about 40 minutes, and black was about an hour and half before it sold out