toybiz vs hasbro marvel legends

ares

both have good and bad points i prefer hasbro for the figures but prefer toybiz for packaging and shipping.

hasbro good

i like hasbro style they produce their figures all the characters look more modern and are alot more cool looking.

hasbros choice of characters have gone deeper into the marvel univers but at a price, due to less people knowing about these characters uk's stores have pulled out of stocking them

hasbro bad

i dont like the fact that hasbro dont ship worldwide, and again they now went form just america to exclusives that are only available in on or two shops.

i also dont like hasbro packaging no stand or comic.

toybiz good

i like the toybiz packaging i loved the baf's, stands, comics. i also liked the choice of characters and paintwork and articulation.

i also like the fact that if a new wave came out i could nip down to a local shop and pick them up because the ship worldwide but now hasbros are nearly impossible to find.

toybiz bad

i didnt like the way toybiz gave characters to much articlulation, plus some characters like daredevil and iceman had huge ball shoulder wich looks unrealistic.