aurora and northstar

iceman and firestar

juggernaught and collosus

multipleman and nightcrawler

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what i liked hasbro then i hated hasbro then i liked them again and now.......

im getting annoyed with hasbro...

why isnt hasbro duing an x men wave are they stupid, marvel is a much loved universe of great characters wich well deserve a toy line, and they have been given to a company who ''can only make exclusives'' well i think its about time marvel kicked hasbro off their list and give their amazing toyline to someone more willing to sell these figures and produce a good line up of rare unseen and resculpted characters, im sick to death of hasbro's exclusives and wallmart only you know what at this point in time they could be available nowhere stickers on those things because i cant get them anyway.

i cant think of any toy company that would take these on but i couldnt care at this minuite any would do.

i sorry but next year is x men year and i think an x men movie line and an x men themed legends line like the hulk got is a great idea.

but if they are stopping the baf waves for a bit then the two packs are a good idea some one with a brain please go for a managers job at hasbro please.

ps........... :spidey_deadtopic:

What no Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey???

i would have put them as an option but whats the point they would win easy but i really like the sauron and garok idea but i just looked all over the marvel universe of characters and i cant see garok but he was on the x men cartoon and in x men legends 2 and in some comics so does he even exist?

i really want professor x and lilandra and storm and thunderbird or storm and callisto.

Retarded thread.Retarded member.

thank you GROG for yet another enlightening and uplifting post NOT from now on :spidey_read_thread: then post something constructive or :wolverine2:

i will post what i like and my opinion is my opinion if you like it or not, i have a good right to give you the title or retarded member but i wont because im a half decent person, after everything i post i get your pointless abusive replys, and i think this is a good thread and a good talking point but i cant wait to see what you have to talk about ie beating kids and laughing at old people you heartless pointless stupid waist of time. !!!!! :hulk:

and noob god you think im childish god your sad. and you make me so mad.

thank you GROG for yet another enlightening and uplifting post NOT from now on :spidey_read_thread: then post something constructive or :wolverine2:

i will post what i like and my opinion is my opinion if you like it or not, i have a good right to give you the title or retarded member but i wont because im a half decent person, after everything i post i get your pointless abusive replys, and i think this is a good thread and a good talking point but i cant wait to see what you have to talk about ie beating kids and laughing at old people you heartless pointless stupid waist of time. !!!!! :hulk:

and noob god you think im childish god your sad. and you make me so mad.

Pretty much sums it all up.

haha and ur eagerness to bash someone resulting in double posts makes my day, take a breath and breathe slowly, ur not that important...and if you ever came to this godforsaken place, you would see what i'm talking about when i say ghetto...thank God i'm only here passing through for a lil while

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

Clicked the button 2 times?

No?

Obviously your great computer doesnt ever stop..I do think i am important.Everyone god has made is important.In his eyes,we are all special.Except noobs,he will smite the noobs!

And YES thank GOD your passing through for a "lil" while.

haha and ur eagerness to bash someone resulting in double posts makes my day, take a breath and breathe slowly, ur not that important...and if you ever came to this godforsaken place, you would see what i'm talking about when i say ghetto...thank God i'm only here passing through for a lil while

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

Obviously your great computer doesnt ever stop..I do think i am important.Everyone god has made is important.In his eyes,we are all special.Except noobs,he will smite the noobs!

actually my computer is quite grand, an no, i have never experienced these problems...i am not ghetto, i just have to live in one for a lil, yes a lil while...and "noobs" are more important than "grogs" cause cause "noobs" rhymes with "boobs" and everybody likes those better

I want most of the ones you suggested, but I'd have them packed differently:

Vulcan & Gladiator

Deathbird & Lilandra

Lady Deathstrike (X2: Kelly Hu) & Patch Logan

Deadpool & Cyber

Daken & X-23

Wild Thing & Sabreclaw

Agent Zero & Maverick (Yeah, I know they're the same guy.)

Polaris & Havok

Layla Miller & Multiple Man

Monet & Multiple Man

Siryn & Multiple Man

Guido & Wolfsbane

Feral & Wild Child

Warpath & Hepzibah

Morph & Blink

Rockslide & Dust

Firestar & Sunfire

Jubilee & Meltdown Boom-Boom Boomer

Mimic & Copycat

Mystique & Destiny

Rogue & Nightcrawler

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

actually my computer is quite grand, an no, i have never experienced these problems...i am not ghetto, i just have to live in one for a lil, yes a lil while...and "noobs" are more important than "grogs" cause cause "noobs" rhymes with "boobs" and everybody likes those better

You couldnt come up with anything better to say that noobs rhyme with boobs???

XD

you guys are acting like my little baby cousins. if storm wants to point out she wants x-men figures, then thats fine. i actually wouldnt mind some x-men figures.

you guys need to relax.

She doesnt need to make this thread when she asks the question in nearly every post he/she/it has.About 60% of her posts are asking other members which x-men 2 packs they want.

you guys are acting like my little baby cousins. if storm wants to point out she wants x-men figures, then thats fine. i actually wouldnt mind some x-men figures.

you guys need to relax.

She doesnt need to make this thread when she asks the question in nearly every post he/she/it has.About 60% of her posts are asking other members which x-men 2 packs they want.

he/she/it what is that ment to mean ??????? :hulk:

you guys need to relax.

he/she/it what is that ment to mean ??????? :hulk:

Its supposed to mean i dont know what gender you are,dumbass

I was going for she,but wasnt sure....

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

XD

only to help state my point that "noobs" are liked better than "grogs"...don't be mad

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

XD

only to help state my point that "noobs" are liked better than "grogs"...don't be mad

hey...i lived in the ghetto growing up, until about 5 years ago. just cause you live there, doesnt mean you dont have nice s#*t.

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

XD

hey...i lived in the ghetto growing up, until about 5 years ago. just cause you live there, doesnt mean you dont have nice s#*t.

yeah i didn't say i didn't have nice things or other ppl that live here don't have nice things, i'm just saying it sucks here and most of this town is rundown and full of junkies and poor ppl who think robbing someone is ok cause they're too lame to get a job