28 members have voted

1. 1. wich one of these two pack would you buy

• professor x and lilandra
    • fa storm and thunderbird
    • jubilee and dazzler
    • sauron and garok
    • multiple man and nightcrawler
    • deathbird and gladiator

haha and ur eagerness to bash someone resulting in double posts makes my day, take a breath and breathe slowly, ur not that important...and if you ever came to this godforsaken place, you would see what i'm talking about when i say ghetto...thank God i'm only here passing through for a lil while

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

Clicked the button 2 times?

No?

Obviously your great computer doesnt ever stop..I do think i am important.Everyone god has made is important.In his eyes,we are all special.Except noobs,he will smite the noobs!

And YES thank GOD your passing through for a "lil" while.

actually my computer is quite grand, an no, i have never experienced these problems...i am not ghetto, i just have to live in one for a lil, yes a lil while...and "noobs" are more important than "grogs" cause cause "noobs" rhymes with "boobs" and everybody likes those better

You couldnt come up with anything better to say that noobs rhyme with boobs???

XD

only to help state my point that "noobs" are liked better than "grogs"...don't be mad

hey...i lived in the ghetto growing up, until about 5 years ago. just cause you live there, doesnt mean you dont have nice s#*t.

"Grogs"??

Is it a species?

No.

Its a name.

Infact,a name of a marvel character."Grog the God-Slayer"

BTW,you think noobs are liked better?

:laugh:

I think your abit :wacko:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha and ur eagerness to bash someone resulting in double posts makes my day, take a breath and breathe slowly, ur not that important...and if you ever came to this godforsaken place, you would see what i'm talking about when i say ghetto...thank God i'm only here passing through for a lil while

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

Obviously your great computer doesnt ever stop..I do think i am important.Everyone god has made is important.In his eyes,we are all special.Except noobs,he will smite the noobs!

actually my computer is quite grand, an no, i have never experienced these problems...i am not ghetto, i just have to live in one for a lil, yes a lil while...and "noobs" are more important than "grogs" cause cause "noobs" rhymes with "boobs" and everybody likes those better

XD

only to help state my point that "noobs" are liked better than "grogs"...don't be mad

hey...i lived in the ghetto growing up, until about 5 years ago. just cause you live there, doesnt mean you dont have nice s#*t.

"Grogs"??

Is it a species?

No.

Its a name.

yes, i know..."Grog: a person with a face as ugly as their name"...it fits you perfectly...and what exactly is the definition of a "noob"?

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

XD

"Grogs"??

Is it a species?

No.

Its a name.

yes, i know..."Grog: a person with a face as ugly as their name"...it fits you perfectly...and what exactly is the definition of a "noob"?

And where did you get the meaning of grog from? Your mind? Oh,well that makes sense.

Im beautiful.Unless you stalk me,you wouldnt know what i look like.Do you stalk me? FREAK!

Noob is short for a newbie.I guess when your a noob you dont know these things.I feel sorry for ya,noob.

Again,im stating to think your REALLY :wacko:

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

XD

"Grogs"??

Is it a species?

No.

Its a name.

And where did you get the meaning of grog from? Your mind? Oh,well that makes sense.

Im beautiful.Unless you stalk me,you wouldnt know what i look like.Do you stalk me? FREAK!

Noob is short for a newbie.I guess when your a noob you dont know these things.I feel sorry for ya,noob.

no, no ugly face 'tard head...i know what "noob" stands for, i'm asking for a defintion of "noob"...and no one from the UK is beautiful, stop kidding urself

Your page ever freeze?

Post didnt go through?

No?

XD

"Grogs"??

Is it a species?

No.

Its a name.

no, no ugly face 'tard head...i know what "noob" stands for, i'm asking for a defintion of "noob"...and no one from the UK is beautiful, stop kidding urself

ugly face tard head?

NOOB!

That post is just funny in so many ways.Your ACTUALLY listening to the british stereotype?

What a child.

What a stupid child.

You REALLY think all people from the UK are ugly?

Please tell me where your from.Please.I can come up with a stereo type for your country in a second.

If anyone else agree's with him,you seriously need your head checked over.

Please just pass through.Your playing with the big boys ;)

XD

"Grogs"??

Is it a species?

No.

Its a name.

ugly face tard head?

NOOB!

That post is just funny in so many ways.Your ACTUALLY listening to the british stereotype?

What a child.

What a stupid child.

You REALLY think all people from the UK are ugly?

Please tell me where your from.Please.I can come up with a stereo type for your country in a second.

If anyone else agree's with him,you seriously need your head checked over.

Please just pass through.Your playing with the big boys ;)

I am from the United States, and no, I actually haven't heard the stereotype, just simple observation...i have seen ur sitcoms, movies, news...which are all horrible by the way, and if those are the faces you put on telvision then i can't imagine the ugliness that is running away from the camera...pshh big boys, oh im so scared *rolls eyes*...just go eat ur biscuits and drink some tea and get on with ur nannying old chap...and im still confused about ur "noob" classification as i have been a member longer than urself

I am from the United States, and no, I actually haven't heard the stereotype, just simple observation...i have seen ur sitcoms, movies, news...which are all horrible by the way, and if those are the faces you put on telvision then i can't imagine the ugliness that is running away from the camera...pshh big boys, oh im so scared *rolls eyes*...just go eat ur biscuits and drink some tea and get on with ur nannying old chap...and im still confused about ur "noob" classification as i have been a member longer than urself

Still intwined in the british stereotype.I think you need to either live here,or get a better understanding of the culture.

Britain is small.USA is 3X the size of here.Your saying your country hasnt got ugly people?

HA!

BTW it doesnt matter how long you have been here it matters how you post,and act.You post like a child.You act stupid thinking the UK is ugly.YOU buy into the "drinking tea","eating biscuits" and "ugly" british stereotype.

Lets see what i can come up with about the USA,shall we?

WAR

VIOLENCE

FAT PEOPLE

FAST FOOD

IGNORANCE

FAKE

Just some....

This doesnt apply to all USA people.Im just proving my point that everyone is stereotyped,and most of it is bull #$@#.

You say you have seen these shows.Honestly most people in the US shows look ugly to us.Its just everyones opinion.But cozzy,heres the thing about you,when someone is besting you,what do you do? Attack their country! Omg how original.You dont do a very good job of it either.Kids,eh? What are ya gonna do. Unless cozzy is an adult,in that case,he'd be mentally retarded.

Hey Grog,

Maybe you should read what you post before saying others are childish. Every post you make you wine and complain.

Here's an idea, if you don't like a topic then don't read it ! If you do read it and don't like it nothing says you have to post a response.Just ignore it. We are all adults here lets act like it. Live & let live.

We are all here to share are love of marvel and collecting,lets stick to that and never mind the insults.

Hey Grog,

Maybe you should read what you post before saying others are childish. Every post you make you wine and complain.

Here's an idea, if you don't like a topic then don't read it ! If you do read it and don't like it nothing says you have to post a response.Just ignore it. We are all adults here lets act like it. Live & let live.

We are all here to share are love of marvel and collecting,lets stick to that and never mind the insults.

I whine and complain in hopes that children will go away and let this forum return to its glory days.

As i said,its a compulsive thing.

And that "we are all adults here" is utter crap.Children,noobs,retards everywhere i look nowadays.

Did you really have to get yourself involved? I could drag you into this arguement just like that,if i wanted to. I have my ways...

But god knows your better than me and wont get into bitching.

Hey Grog,

I whine and complain in hopes that children will go away and let this forum return to its glory days.

As i said,its a compulsive thing.

And that "we are all adults here" is utter crap.Children,noobs,retards everywhere i look nowadays.

Did you really have to get yourself involved? I could drag you into this arguement just like that,if i wanted to. I have my ways...

But god knows your better than me and wont get into bitching.

Your right ,i won't get into bitching. As far as us not all being adults,that's your opinion,and that's fine but there will always be people you won't get along with and disagree with. There's all kind of people here,that's the plain truth,and there probably will always be someone you don't like.You have to live with that.

As for me getting involved,i just tried to restore peace,that's all. I have no desire to get between the both of you. That being said,i step aside hoping calm resumes.

Now that I've got Ka-Zar, I really, really want a Sauron. But I want him big, BAF size. I'm very disappointed Hasbro stopped the BAF's before I got this one.

Two X-Men I really want are Blink and a decent Rogue.

Also AOA Apocalypse. And all the FA X-Men.

wasnt sauron the size of a man?

Still intwined in the british stereotype.I think you need to either live here,or get a better understanding of the culture.

Britain is small.USA is 3X the size of here.Your saying your country hasnt got ugly people?

HA!

BTW it doesnt matter how long you have been here it matters how you post,and act.You post like a child.You act stupid thinking the UK is ugly.YOU buy into the "drinking tea","eating biscuits" and "ugly" british stereotype.

WAR

VIOLENCE

FAT PEOPLE

FAST FOOD

IGNORANCE

FAKE

Just some....

This doesnt apply to all USA people.Im just proving my point that everyone is stereotyped,and most of it is bull #$@#.

You say you have seen these shows.Honestly most people in the US shows look ugly to us.Its just everyones opinion.But cozzy,heres the thing about you,when someone is besting you,what do you do? Attack their country! Omg how original.You dont do a very good job of it either.Kids,eh? What are ya gonna do. Unless cozzy is an adult,in that case,he'd be mentally retarded.

haha good job...the stereotypes were put there on purpose...duh...i won't deny that there aren't ugly ppl, violence, fat ppl, etc here, i don't care...everywhere has different kinds of ppl and traits...UK ppl are just uglier than American ppl...how many supermodels come out of Scotland or N. Ireland?...i'm not even attacking ur country, i'm just saying UK ppl are ugly...let ur country be what it is, i don't care...i love the United States and wouldn't trade it for anything and others feel the same, otherwise we wouldn't have millions of ppl clamoring to get green cards to come live here every year...and i'm not quite sure i understand that how i post on here makes me new...by definition the longer i have been here, the less new i am and therefore you are newer than me...by definition

Cozzman, play nice. We, as Americans, should not be rude and if you think about it if the shows in the UK were so horrible then why are most of them made into US shows like the Office, 3 Company to mention just a few. If you guys want to keep going back and forth then pm each other and leave this out of a mainstream thread. Can't we all get along!?!

You only wan't Garok and Sauron because of the X-TAS episode "Savage Land, Savage Heart" that was focused on "STORM, MISTRESS OF THE ELEMENTS!" but whatev, I'm surprised you haven't added Mjnari to your wish list. I don't like your pairings so I go for the Hellfire Club Goon and Multiple Man 2 Pack! OMG, I would buy trillions of them, well, maybe 9. Things look better in odd numbers and plus I don't have the space.

HA!

WAR

VIOLENCE

FAT PEOPLE

FAST FOOD

IGNORANCE

FAKE

Just some....

haha good job...the stereotypes were put there on purpose...duh...i won't deny that there aren't ugly ppl, violence, fat ppl, etc here, i don't care...everywhere has different kinds of ppl and traits...UK ppl are just uglier than American ppl...how many supermodels come out of Scotland or N. Ireland?...i'm not even attacking ur country, i'm just saying UK ppl are ugly...let ur country be what it is, i don't care...i love the United States and wouldn't trade it for anything and others feel the same, otherwise we wouldn't have millions of ppl clamoring to get green cards to come live here every year...and i'm not quite sure i understand that how i post on here makes me new...by definition the longer i have been here, the less new i am and therefore you are newer than me...by definition

If this is what you really believe,your so nieve.

who cares what you guys think of eachother. talk about the damn 2-packs. you all sound dumb! "americans are fat", "the english are ugly"......and you have a problem with the kids on this board? grog....you buy/read american products, and get upset when you cant get them. cozzy.....i know if you see all of those so called "ugly people" on tv, then americans must have some intrest in what they have as well. MARVELOUS NEWS.....whats so marvelous about your duel?

who cares what you guys think of eachother. talk about the damn 2-packs. you all sound dumb! "americans are fat", "the english are ugly"......and you have a problem with the kids on this board? grog....you buy/read american products, and get upset when you cant get them. cozzy.....i know if you see all of those so called "ugly people" on tv, then americans must have some intrest in what they have as well. MARVELOUS NEWS.....whats so marvelous about your duel?

Here we go again with the "You have our products" thing.

Yes.I buy american products.What? am i not entitle to them?

Because i live in another country should i not be able to get them?

Pooda,stop trying to be the peace maker.You have really pissed me off now.

pissed for what? its the truth. you can be pissed.....dont care. im just saying.....i dont care if you tear each others heads off! im not trying to restore peace....i just want you all to take this "nothing to do with marvel" B.S. elsewhere. i never said that you couldnt buy whatever you wanted....but the fact is.....you still get upset when you cant get "american figs" thats all i said. but like i told you....ill take you on ANYTIME! if you wanna go there......i wasnt going to, but i can.(dont make it into something that its not)

Grog, take it easy.