28 members have voted

1. 1. wich one of these two pack would you buy

• professor x and lilandra
    • fa storm and thunderbird
    • jubilee and dazzler
    • sauron and garok
    • multiple man and nightcrawler
    • deathbird and gladiator

who cares what you guys think of eachother. talk about the damn 2-packs. you all sound dumb! "americans are fat", "the english are ugly"......and you have a problem with the kids on this board? grog....you buy/read american products, and get upset when you cant get them. cozzy.....i know if you see all of those so called "ugly people" on tv, then americans must have some intrest in what they have as well. MARVELOUS NEWS.....whats so marvelous about your duel?

Here we go again with the "You have our products" thing.

Yes.I buy american products.What? am i not entitle to them?

Because i live in another country should i not be able to get them?

Pooda,stop trying to be the peace maker.You have really pissed me off now.

pissed for what? its the truth. you can be pissed.....dont care. im just saying.....i dont care if you tear each others heads off! im not trying to restore peace....i just want you all to take this "nothing to do with marvel" B.S. elsewhere. i never said that you couldnt buy whatever you wanted....but the fact is.....you still get upset when you cant get "american figs" thats all i said. but like i told you....ill take you on ANYTIME! if you wanna go there......i wasnt going to, but i can.(dont make it into something that its not)

See? your doing it again.

"american figs".

Just because they are american,doesnt mean we cant have them come to our country for the fans who put in as much effort,even more effort buying their figures.We pay atleast $20 more for figures because most of us have to get them shipped over seas.

Btw you couldnt take an old lady on let alone me.XD

I like you.I dont want to start a fight with anyone.Well,i do some,but not most.Im getting tired of trying to get the noobs to their own land....It doesnt mean i will stop......just...so tired.

Anyway,trying to move the B.S somewhere else isnt the right thing.You should just let it play out.We all know who would win,even if you dont wanna admit it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares what you guys think of eachother. talk about the damn 2-packs. you all sound dumb! "americans are fat", "the english are ugly"......and you have a problem with the kids on this board? grog....you buy/read american products, and get upset when you cant get them. cozzy.....i know if you see all of those so called "ugly people" on tv, then americans must have some intrest in what they have as well. MARVELOUS NEWS.....whats so marvelous about your duel?

Here we go again with the "You have our products" thing.

Yes.I buy american products.What? am i not entitle to them?

Because i live in another country should i not be able to get them?

Pooda,stop trying to be the peace maker.You have really pissed me off now.

pissed for what? its the truth. you can be pissed.....dont care. im just saying.....i dont care if you tear each others heads off! im not trying to restore peace....i just want you all to take this "nothing to do with marvel" B.S. elsewhere. i never said that you couldnt buy whatever you wanted....but the fact is.....you still get upset when you cant get "american figs" thats all i said. but like i told you....ill take you on ANYTIME! if you wanna go there......i wasnt going to, but i can.(dont make it into something that its not)

See? your doing it again.

"american figs".

Just because they are american,doesnt mean we cant have them come to our country for the fans who put in as much effort,even more effort buying their figures.We pay atleast $20 more for figures because most of us have to get them shipped over seas.

Btw you couldnt take an old lady on let alone me.XD

I like you.I dont want to start a fight with anyone.Well,i do some,but not most.Im getting tired of trying to get the noobs to their own land....It doesnt mean i will stop......just...so tired.

Anyway,trying to move the B.S somewhere else isnt the right thing.You should just let it play out.We all know who would win,even if you dont wanna admit it.

im a 6'1, 236lb black man.....im a lot tuffer than you think. but the crazy thing is.....you have alot of points, alot of the time.....youre just an a**hole. i am too alot of the time....but damn! you contridict your "noob" bit, by taking part of stuff that you KNOW is ignorant.....same goes for cozzy. how are we going to show the youngins whats up, when we(the adults) act like them or worse. thats why they dont listen....why should they....we dont.

They have been told nicely and angrily.Whats the point? They dont listen.

point taken. and when you ignore them, they just keep making new threads about the same crap. but you gotta admit, they are getting a little better......a little.

xmenstorm1 is getting better.I cant say the same about the rest.

what about x men origins two packs. wich could include x men outside of the movie or x men from the other movies like a movie multipleman, pyro, x3 storm, callisto.

does anyone here like harry potter?

what was that about fat americans and ugly english people ??? very random.

i know america is a more interesting place and the uk is more historical, but i know one thing at least we dotn have the jerry springer show, because omg. (i married my horse wtf i hated that episode)

what about x men origins two packs. wich could include x men outside of the movie or x men from the other movies like a movie multipleman, pyro, x3 storm, callisto.

does anyone here like harry potter?

what was that about fat americans and ugly english people ??? very random.

i know america is a more interesting place and the uk is more historical, but i know one thing at least we dotn have the jerry springer show, because omg. (i married my horse wtf i hated that episode)

i hope dotn means dont...

Ahh but you see how you stereo type us? Only about 15% cant spell,and that 15% are the younger generation.With melkor08's post you can easily see why america is known for ignorance.

america is no more ignorant than anywhere else. i feel that any country's people can be ignorant. like i said before....i'd hate to see what you guys think of african americans.(people on this forum)

i know i wanted storm and black panther or storm and callisto but o NO.

i really think they should do x men origins two packs but not wolverine in the title just x men origins and wave 1 from wolverine movie and wave 2 from the x men universe.

but i would have thought with them making a fully painted prototype of fa storm i would have thought they would have made it, but i have to say it needed a bigger cape than the prototype and either soft plastic or material.

but i realy wanted that lilandra figure aswell.

Ahh but you see how you stereo type us? Only about 15% cant spell,and that 15% are the younger generation.With melkor08's post you can easily see why america is known for ignorance.

america is no more ignorant than anywhere else. i feel that any country's people can be ignorant. like i said before....i'd hate to see what you guys think of african americans.(people on this forum)

Why?

If you dont see what you like will you "Bust a cap on my ass".

XD

And yes xmenstorm1,I am.

Why?

If you dont see what you like will you "Bust a cap on my ass".

XD

And yes xmenstorm1,I am.

omg grog why are we fighting we could be talking about marvel legends, were do you get your marvel legends from? have you got any of the two pack that are out already?, no one is putting them on ebay for the uk :( thats just selfish.

i was just wondering why everyone is calling me xmenstorm1 but thats my account name lol :P, call me kit.