Dum Dum Dugan

MacDeeez

I saw a pic of Dum Dum Dugan Marvel Legend from SDCC. Is he in a new wave or a two-pack, if so which one??

DSC03406.jpg

I believe they are 2 packs.

i wish they made this ironman in classic costume single figure. i dont feel like spending another 10 dollars just to get a crappy figure of a sheild agent i dont want.

You can send her to me. I'll give you $10. I'll gladly take army builder SHIELD chickas!!

To let people know The DDD set is a variant of the Nick Fury set. Oh and im back by the way from the SDCC and i have to say that hasbro has thrown the ball and got a strike with what i saw. that all im saying.

I was there on Friday and I totally agree with you, I think that if more people went to comic con last week and saw their stuff first hand we might have less negative opinions, but then again some people are never happy :rolleyes:

I saw a pic of Dum Dum Dugan Marvel Legend from SDCC. Is he in a new wave or a two-pack, if so which one??

DSC03406.jpg

I believe they are 2 packs.

i wish they made this ironman in classic costume single figure. i dont feel like spending another 10 dollars just to get a crappy figure of a sheild agent i dont want.

nice reuse of the F.O.Punisher body. i dont mind the 2-packs....theyre a good idea! ill be getting the ironman packs, DEFINATE MUST on those hand ninjas!