NEW SPIDER-MAN HI RES IMAGES WAVE 3

Link: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11644

I think there good but some of the paint colors such as "Mcfarlane Spider-Man" are not good. I mean why such a dark red and than black instead of blue? This isn't 1st appearence spidey..so whats the deal with that? Toy biz "Mcfarlane Spidey" is still king by far!

And some of the washes are weird like on Fearsome Foes carnage like on his chest. Than all black hands and feat. I dunno I just think some of the paint schemes and washes are off. Some people might like it?

What about you guys?

well i have said it before and i'll say it agian. im only getting the Mac Gargan Vemon.

what i can't wait for is wave four. I mean out of the 3 villians in that wave i want them all. especially That new Juggernaut and Vemon. Tarantula is nice but i have to do research on him to put him om my website (which i have slightly updated by the way.)

well i have said it before and i'll say it agian. im only getting the Mac Gargan Vemon.

im gonna guess you already have mcfarlane spidey and carnage.

no not really i have the three spidey box set and the FA and the snap shot spidey. i think i have enough of regular spidey.

no not really i have the three spidey box set and the FA and the snap shot spidey. i think i have enough of regular spidey.

well...i guess youve never touched a mcfarlane spidey?

well...i guess youve never touched a mcfarlane spidey?

no but i don't care for that sort of thing i'm more interested in the character or custome. which is the reason im getting the venom. it's a old character (Scorpian) but a new custome.

I can't wait for that new Juggernaut from Wave 4. I'm practically drooling for it . . . . . SLURPY, SLURP, SLURP. He kinda has that neat deranged look !

couldn't agree with you more! the right size and all and no Monkey arms. But the one that im crazy for is the Thunderbolt Venom. If you can't make it out in the picks, he has a tail that is make with separate pieces (not just one piece like the SMC Scorpians).

Why is the Tarantula not listed in the wave?

He's in wave 4. Along with Juggernaut, venom II ect.. Bascially all the stuff they should last week at comic con is in wave 4

Ahhhh... I was under the impression it was all one big wave. Thanks.

This is a meh wave for me.....just feels like a been there done that wave.

You're not kidding. Dozens of new characters waiting to be made in the Spidey-verse and they saddle us with the same characters over and over and over.

i might pick up that macfarlan spidey, it looks a little to dark to me.

i know for sure im getting carnage, iron spidey, and green goblin. but as someone else has stated, it is on me to repaint list also.

too dark??? um...1st appearence.....

as for the goblin...I HATED IT WHEN IT 1ST CAME...AND I HATE IT NOW! that humbro(or however you say it) GG sucks.