Gi Joe & SW 6" figures????

I'd welcome a 6" line for Star Wars or GI Joe. I want to see a finely detailed sculpt with comparable paint washes on it. I would be delighted to have a fully articulated Star Wars figure sculpted down to the facial expression of the character. It would have to be impressive for me to buy it though. I don't want a wax museum looking figure with blank featureless expression on Mace Windu or Anakin Skywalker. I like articulation somewhere along the lines of the Halo 3 figures. Hasbro can do it right? Should Hasbro accomplish this, I would be a believer and collect the whole enchilada!

I'm a collector of collectibles, if they warrant a space in my room. It don't matter if it's Hasbro or McFarlane or whatever. But the sculpting and overall appearance, as well as features it offers plays a huge part in my opening my wallet. If it looks like it jumped right out of 2 dimensional medium to an awesome figure/collectible, I'm on it. But if it looks half-assed, I pass. ML FO Hulk made me jump in, same with Halo 3. But frankly, the latest offerings from Hasbro are wishy, washy lately. That is why I don't consider myself a completist. But I'm gonna get that BAF Solomon Grundy from Mattel somehow.

I think 6" lines for G.I. Joe and Star Wars would be cool, but I don't know how successful they'd be...nor do I know how much of them I'd collect. Quite frankly, my MLs already take up the most room of any of my collections, and I've only got but so much space to store/display all this stuff!

Not to mention a limit to my toy-buying budget. I'll put it this way: I wouldn't buy 6" figures over 3 3/4" figures for either line. I'd probably try to pick up 6" figures of ones that I really liked, but I'd be far from a completist on that particular line...not that I'm really a completist on 3 3/4" figures, either.

I think 6" lines for G.I. Joe and Star Wars would be cool, but I don't know how successful they'd be...nor do I know how much of them I'd collect. Quite frankly, my MLs already take up the most room of any of my collections, and I've only got but so much space to store/display all this stuff!

Not to mention a limit to my toy-buying budget. I'll put it this way: I wouldn't buy 6" figures over 3 3/4" figures for either line. I'd probably try to pick up 6" figures of ones that I really liked, but I'd be far from a completist on that particular line...not that I'm really a completist on 3 3/4" figures, either.

Its funny,,, I always look at the SW and GiJoe figs whenever Im in a store but never purchased any. I always stick to 6". However, If there were 6" figures made, I would buy all the main characters in both worlds. Im so addicted to 6" figs, I have the entire ML line, XMC, Mezco, and anything made in this scale. I just recently purchased the whole Afro Samuri collection which looks awesome. I cant afford to start a 3.75" line! They come with a slew of vehicles, dioramas, bases, etc. To much for me. Also,,,,, I dont care what anybody says, a line this short always has poor sculpts. Have you seen the faces on Gijoes or Sw, or even Indy figures,,,,,, OMG, They are horrible. Doesnt anybody care about quality anymore! I know ML arent exactly perfect, but they are damn close, as do most 6" figures. For example, Mezco Hellboy series 1 first movie, perfect ! Gentle Giant Hellboy,, whack job. However, the Indy Disney exclusive was awesome. Hasbro Indy 3.75" looks like crap.