Hasbro Toy Shop restocked

Geek

Well the 2-packs are back on Hasbro's Toy Shop on-line as well as the Hulk Legends in the set or singles. Oddly, the new IronMan series is no longer listed.

Anyway, go place your orders.

EDIT: Ooops. Sorry for the doubled topic but I didn't catch the bizarre wording on the "All Marvel Legends" post.

Don't forget you coupon code either. Save big on big orders. Quick Google and you're set.

GEEK

Dang, I can't find a She-Hulk to save my life. It's the last one I need, too.

I decided not to order my missing She Hulk and now she(hulk) is gone. Sounds like she is very popular. Perhaps their is something special under that shirt?

CaptainAlbania-Don't worry, they'll be back. Had a Target that took out all the Marvel section when the new StarWarts crap came out, but they just set the wall back up and have all the empty Marvel pegs just waiting to hang my She Hulk and 2-Packs on.

Lesson learned. Buy from HTS when available. Maybe I can remember that next time.

GEEK

Well the 2-packs are back on Hasbro's Toy Shop on-line as well as the Hulk Legends in the set or singles. Oddly, the new IronMan series is no longer listed.

EDIT: Ooops. Sorry for the doubled topic but I didn't catch the bizarre wording on the "All Marvel Legends" post.

Don't forget you coupon code either. Save big on big orders. Quick Google and you're set.

GEEK

Hello!

I was in Walmart in Mass. today, I see Dc. Samson, Absorbing man, She Hulk and the others 2 pack(4) plus the DC Classics series 2.

GEEK

is TRUE!!!!!

Dang, I can't find a She-Hulk to save my life. It's the last one I need, too.

I decided not to order my missing She Hulk and now she(hulk) is gone. Sounds like she is very popular. Perhaps their is something special under that shirt?

I don't think it's so much that as the fact that she's a female figure (scalpers always grab those first), has arguably the most important piece of Fin Fang Foom, and is only one to a case.

:hulk: I my self have all the parts to Fin Fang Foom.

i got the whole set by going to target to target for that whole day. It took some driving around but i got them all. She hulk was the last one i found, but i asked some guys at a target to look up if any other targets had her in.

it was worth it though cause fin fan foom is tight.

Monday and yesterday they had a shipping date of 9/15. Still looks the same today. That's weird that they showed in stock for you, but yeah, you probably won't get them until the 27-29 days they mentioned. Hopefully sooner

I saw the same thing when I placed my order (Before I cancelled) for She Hulk. Ships right away. Anyway, found her at Target this morning.

ATTENTION: Savage Land Box set is back in stock on HTS now, too. It's there, then it's gone, then it's there.

BTW The old Secret Wars Black suit Spidey is also up there for $7.99 again.

GEEK

Monday and yesterday they had a shipping date of 9/15. Still looks the same today. That's weird that they showed in stock for you, but yeah, you probably won't get them until the 27-29 days they mentioned. Hopefully sooner

I saw the same thing when I placed my order (Before I cancelled) for She Hulk. Ships right away. Anyway, found her at Target this morning.

ATTENTION: Savage Land Box set is back in stock on HTS now, too. It's there, then it's gone, then it's there.

BTW The old Secret Wars Black suit Spidey is also up there for $7.99 again.

GEEK

I have my Hulk special package with the 8 figures plus Kazar set in one week!!